Maybe a thought? 🤔

Options
iBeKevo
iBeKevo Member Posts: 12

Me and a couple of my friends were playing and one of them said there’s no point in being a rank1 really (which is sorta true I guess, it’s mainly just for looks) but I said “I feel like if you’re a rank 1 survivor/killer you get more bloodpoints if you pip.. And maybe a lil more if you double pip.” What are the thoughts on that? I think it’s an alright idea bcuz at rank one you either de-pip and become a 2 or you just pip for nothing.

Comments

• IIITweedleIII
    IIITweedleIII Member Posts: 870
    Options

I agree with your friend. To me at least, reached rank 1 killer. Doesn't really up the game. It's still fun. But nothing really stands out with Rank number. 🤷‍♂️

• Ireath
    Ireath Member Posts: 91
    Options

I completely agree with your friend as well. In reality it is just a number. I like the idea of getting slightly more bp for being a higher rank as an incentive to rank up.

Oh I nearly forgot the biggest thing about the ranks. It gives some people the illusion that being at rank 1 makes their opinion more valid. That is just my opinion from observing the forums though.

• iBeKevo
    iBeKevo Member Posts: 12
    Options

Yeah I’m not really that familiar with the forums I just recently made this account & also still kinda newish to DBD, but I can imagine how the forums are @Ireath lol