Options
Zaitsev
Zaitsev Member Posts: 1,285

Title.

Comments

• TheFrog
    TheFrog Member Posts: 56
    Options

I’ve found that Legions are typically the friendliest after that would be Pig and GF.

The worst killers are Spirit, Oni, LF and Billy, they’re typically the “try hards” and only play the game to win not to have fun.

Every other killer falls between.

• cheetocultleader
    cheetocultleader Member Posts: 1,259
    Options

Ermmmmmmmmm........ I've seen a lot of Freddy's farm after obliterating teams lately? Lol. I mean, that's nice, I guess.

• aznfruitboii
    aznfruitboii Member Posts: 38
    Options

I play on the xbox and pretty much all killers are not friendly and will go for 4k's no matter what (stalling the game with slugs, camping hatch, etc). I do think that the most friendliest is Ghostface because I've had games where some will usually be docile and farm, let people escape from the hatch, etc. Other times they're pretty sweaty but i think there are more friendly Ghostfaces than any other killers

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,510
    Options

Legion, Ghostface and Demo players seem the nicest overall to me. You get a good bit of them goofing around or giving you hatches. That or just nice in after chat.

• Kellie
    Kellie Member Posts: 1,328
    Options

Ghostfaces are pretty nice, and Huntresses.

Leatherfaces are mean, they usually run the same build if there somewhat decent and never let me touch their chest. D:

• MeltingPenguins
    MeltingPenguins Member Posts: 3,742
    Options

If you bring cake or party streamers, I can't not be nice (usually play Deathslinger, Plague or sometimes wraith)

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,794
    Options

The ones I've seen the least toxicity from are Myers, Demo, Plague, and Oni.

• malatruse
    malatruse Member Posts: 783
    Options

Myers, Pig (if you boop the snoot), billy are generally pretty chill. I had a very gentlemanly Oni in one match as well.

Least nice seem to be Ghostface players, at least on PC.

• Heartbound
    Heartbound Member Posts: 3,255
    Options

My teams usually only get mercy if they get stomped hard/people dc. That said, Hags and Spirits are the nicest to me. Come to think of it, I haven't been mori'd by a hag in over a year.

• Quol
    Quol Member Posts: 694
    Options

Ghostface are amongst the nicest I have seen but they are also the most toxic.

• hillbillyclaudmain69
    hillbillyclaudmain69 Member Posts: 1,528
    Options

I don't try hard and I'm a billy main. Then again, I use him for bloodpoints lmao. Bbq and chili is really so good on him and getting more bloodpoints is really nice.

• Thiccsty9
    Thiccsty9 Member Posts: 42
    Options

I think Myers, Wraiths, and Demos would be my top 3 usually friendly killers.

In my experience Bubbas are by far the least friendly, followed by Deathslingers and Oni's

• bjorksnas
    bjorksnas Member Posts: 5,264
    Options
  • Dr_doom_j2
    Dr_doom_j2 Member Posts: 869
    Options

I mean, this is a bit silly really, isn't it? It's not the killer itself, it's the person playing.

Like I was a Billy main for a good 8 months- a year when I first started playing, and I had plenty of games where I would allow 1-2 survivors escape when I felt like I was dominating, bit when I played Myers and got my first tombstone piece back when it was way better, and got a direct message asking to farm?

I took almost full advantage of 3 of the survivors naivety, claimimg I made a mistake or didn't know holding down the attack button would make me Mori, etc.

So imo Hillbillies are mostly cool (Chill Billy was even a name going around for a while) and Myers are all snake sneak, dirty S.O.B.'s.

• Name_Unavailable
    Name_Unavailable Member Posts: 519
    Options

Most friendly are Piggy, Billy, Demo, Legion.

Most toxic are Freddy, Hag, Spirit, Huntress.

• MeltingPenguins
    Options
  • Squirrel_Thicc
    Squirrel_Thicc Member Posts: 2,677
    Options

Nurse's. Every nurse I've ever messaged was a great sport.

• Sadsnacks
    Sadsnacks Member Posts: 677
    Options

It depends on the survivors really.

There's been plenty of times where at some point in a match Ive thought to myself "maybe I'll give someone hatch or farm or something" and then they t bag after every pallet drop.

I tend to be the nicest when I play pig, clown, GF, Myers, and for a long time I used to just farm every match as Freddy.

I play every killer and when I want to inflict pain I go for LF, PH, Freddy, infinite tier 3 Myers or GF.

Maybe I should change it up and just farm with LF. That would really throw everyone off.

• alaenyia
    alaenyia Member Posts: 650
    Options

That is a hard question because I have had great and terrible experiences with all of them. I recently had a pretty fun, chill Ghostface, we all had a little teabag dance at the end of the match. But this is not my typical GF experience. I play Trapper and generally play no kills but it is not a farm match really everyone gets a lot of points because I run em pretty hard and hear a lot of crickets in the post-chat.

• mydogmax19
    mydogmax19 Member Posts: 266
    Options

As far as good sports, because I dont agree to friendly killer matches, I'd say all killers can have their times of playing in a good way, not tunneling or camping. However, I mainly never seen The Legion, or The Pig be bad sports they're the only good sports I've encountered while playing. They just cool like that.

• MusicNerd_TC
    MusicNerd_TC Member Posts: 3,099
    Options

Demo. First of all, he's a blast to play against. The demo players usually play very nice as well, and if we did all the gens, I usually let them kill me, since I had such a good time.

• Veeramid
    Veeramid Member Posts: 113
    Options

i play survivor and killer almost equally killer rank 4 and survivor rank 6. Out of my experience with it I'd say pig 100% is the friendliest. I've had pigs destroy my team and then give us the hatch or let us escape.

• Owlzey
    Owlzey Member Posts: 442
    Options

I'm not surprised LF is considered toxic, but in my experience most Bubbas are pretty chill. A few have even let me escape.

Other friendly killers - Pig, Huntress, Billy, Oni, Demo, Deathslinger

Not so friendly - Freddy, Spirit, Doctor, Myers, Hag

GF can either be chill or a toxic teabagger.

• branchini1979
    branchini1979 Member Posts: 295
    Options

No inbetween with Leatherbutt!!!

Either goofy and fun or extreme tryhard!!

My last game the LF gave me a chainsaw moonwalk dance show at the exit gate which was nice lol

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,794
    Options

90% of the Bubbas I get are hardcore campers. Usually with insidious.

• notstarboard
    notstarboard Member Posts: 3,703
    Options

Legion and GF? Oh god no. GFs are toxic af with the teabagging and power cheesing and they always seem to BM me on the hook for some reason. Legion just drives me nuts so they'd probably have to be exceptionally nice to break through my bias. They drive me nuts to the point that I never play them as killer because I don't want to make the match terrible for survivors.

I agree about Pig though. I think Pigs are the nicest. So many of them just want to roar at you.

• DrDeepwound
    DrDeepwound Member Posts: 2,557
    edited July 2020
    Options

When you see me in Pink BUnny legion, you know Im looking for fun baby.

Gonna do the same when I get Pink Elephant Clown suit too.

• xEa
    xEa Member Posts: 4,105
    Options

Me.

• Dabihwow
    Dabihwow Member Posts: 3,409
    Options

I would say Demo, Pig, or Oni are usually chill, Clown, Trapper, or Wraith sometimes are chill , but they are a bit annoying mostly the wraiths I face, for they either tunnel me, or camp not that far from the hook which lead me to start carrying DS. The least chill are Spirits, Freddys, or Billys, Because Spirits are just flat out heartless from my experience

• Sinister0208
    Sinister0208 Member Posts: 253
    Options

People playing the top tier killers would likely be playing them solely to win. That said it depends more on the player rather than the killer.

If its a complete mismatch or someone DCs early then sometimes (depending on the survivors) I will let 1 or maybe 2 go.

• DBD78
    DBD78 Member Posts: 3,455
    Options

I the end they all are killers, so they should not be friendly. If they are don't blame the killer blame the player.

• Sacre
    Sacre Member Posts: 38
    Options

Apparently GFs are really toxic but in my experience they're chill af.

• KillScreen
    KillScreen Member Posts: 166
    Options

Every killer that will give them a 4 man escape. And even if you do, get ready to be tea bagged at pallets, at exit, and get flash-lighted against 4 swf on discord.

You will not have any fun. They will mock you to death.

• rottmeister
    rottmeister Member Posts: 316
    edited July 2020
    Options

Hmmm.

I'd probably say Myers', Deathslingers, Onis, Legions and Clowns are overall the nicest.

But there are some killers that either are the nicest players on Earth or like "I'm going to tunnel you to death, facecamp you and BM your corpse". No inbetween.

In this category I'd put:

- Pig: Some let you live if you boop the snoot, others tunnel the person with a RBT on or follow them while crouched so the timer keeps ticking.

- Ghostface: Either throws a teabag party or teabags your corpse until you bleed out.

- Demo: Most fun killer to play against, unless someone gets tunnelled. In my experience tunelling Demos will keep going after that 1 person no matter what. 🤷‍♀️

- Wraith: Same as Demo.

Edit: spelling

• LapisInfernalis
    LapisInfernalis Member Posts: 4,127
    Options

Pig and Gost Face.

• LuffyBlack
    LuffyBlack Member Posts: 595
    Options

I mean...you play a competitive game to win. This is a dangerous and bad mindset to have, wanting to finish out the game with the best of your abilities shouldn't make you a "tryhard", you're not obligated to entertain anyone. The game isn't designed for that.

• LuffyBlack
    Options

I think the OP meant well, but this is the dangerous mindset that's plaguing this community and that's policing how the killer should play. Even going for the win is toxic. That's not good lol. It's a huge concern I have that no one seem to mind.

• KingFrost
    KingFrost Member Posts: 3,014
    Options

Pig's usually. At least the ones that let you boop the snoot. Any that don't are fake pigs.

• ClickyClicky
    ClickyClicky Member Posts: 3,536
    Options

Myers are generally pretty chill, Bubba’s love to farm. Trappers arent always bad

Worst are ghostafce and deathslingers. They’ll camp and tunnel people out asap and give the ez post game

• Kellie
    Kellie Member Posts: 1,328
    Options

No like why you can't be nice when cakes or streamers are brought in, I know you don't have to but.

• CosmicParagon
    CosmicParagon Member Posts: 1,070
    Options

The ones that just got the game and haven't been introduced to the death squads

• Tricks
    Tricks Member Posts: 957
    Options

The only friendly Killers I run in to are when I'm playing Killer lol. Everyone else since 2016 has just been a tryhard crutch-sack sweatlord.

My yellow Robbie the Rabbit is super friendly <3

• LuffyBlack
    Options

So wanting to win is a problem...? Do you people read your posts when you say this? By this logic we should expect survivors to not do gens or escape.

• mostlyghostly
    mostlyghostly Member Posts: 135
    Options

I think Freddy can actually be quite nice because he often destroys survivors then gives hatch or goofs around at the end when he knows he's won

• MeltingPenguins
    Options

i cannot NOT be nice when someone brings cake and streamers. I have a heart, after all. It's absolutely rotten, but it's still a beating heart

• Tricks
    Tricks Member Posts: 957
    Options

I've often had survivors die to egc because they feel I 'earned' it for being such a good sport?

Doesn't make any sense to me either.

• LuffyBlack
    Options

I was referring to you saying killers are sweaty and tryhard

This discussion has been closed.