Ghost Face potential buff

Veeramid
Veeramid Member Posts: 113

Ghost Face plan and simple needs a buff. His power is practically useless for anything other than stealth. So I'm proposing a rework to some parts of his kit.

Crouch

His crouch is basically perfect rn the only thing they should do is remove his red stain while crouching.

Nightshroud

The detection is good for survivors but fix it so that it shows where you're getting revealed from and not just those dumb white lines. Also refresh his power in 18 or 20 seconds instead of 30.

Marking

This is my main problem with Ghost Face. This is basically worthless. It gives him his insta down but you rarely every get it off. Have it so that the stalk speed is decreased in how fast they get marked but they actually passively stay marked until in a chase. Once the chase is initiated they'll be told they're exposed and the timer for 15 seconds start but he can't regain his power while in chase.

Add-ons ghost faces addons are okayish but I would rework some of them

The slightly, moderate, and considerably increases to your speed while stalking should be changed to slightly, moderately, considerably darkens ghost face while in night shroud. This makes him blend in with the environment of any map better. Making him seem more like a stalker.

The slightly and moderately increases to the duration of your marked should be changed too as to not make him too strong. Their affect should be that it increases his stalking distance slightly and moderately.

The recovery addons should be changed as well considering he won't need them anymore. To fix the issue with his power no longer recovering in chase I say when downing a marked survivor slightly(20%), moderately(50%), and considerably(80%) revocery nightshroud.

Lastly let's touch on his ultra rare addons.

Change outdoor security camera to have the inverse affect that it has right now. Make it so it reveals the aura of survivors inside of your terror radius when you down a marked survivor.

Ghostface caught on tape is perfectly fine as is.

This rework aims to more directly fit ghost faces power of stalking and then attacking his victims with extreme power into his main kit. It also attempt to fix the inherent problems that come with a killer like this. This rework also attempts to make him more of a snow balling killer taking time to stalk someone up before attacking.

Comments