My friend's friend turned out to be a cheater.

Options

I started the discussion because, my friend is afraid that after he creates a discussion and someone reads it he will be banned.

In short, what happened:

A friend of my friend asked him to give him an account in incentive to see if the game would work for him on his computer, my friend agreed and gave him an account. A few hours later, this "friend" tells my friend that he made a surprise for him, he looked at him and saw that all the things in the game were open and the currency was beyond limits. They quarreled. My friend doesn't know what to do and is afraid of getting banned because money was invested in the game.

Is it possible to contact the supports with a request to cancel everything that was received not in an honest way (i.e., by hacking, not payment) or will they ban his account?

Comments

• johnmwarner
    johnmwarner Member Posts: 3,793
    Options

Your friend gave someone access to his account? He can try, but most likely this doesn’t end well for him

• DrDeepwound
    DrDeepwound Member Posts: 2,557
    Options

This gonna be a good thread, I can already tell.

• NekoGamerX
    NekoGamerX Member Posts: 5,197
    Options

not sure how help you need dev or mod this pretty big.

• RedditUser69
    RedditUser69 Member Posts: 193
    Options

I'd suggest looking at a way to contact a dev directly. I'd also suggest you tell your friend to not log into DBD for a while, just to show he isn't using any of the cheated in stuff.

But he gave out his information so that might make his position even worse. Not sure if that violates the agreement or not.

• johnmwarner
    Options

Whoever this is needs to reach out to BHVR/devs/mods someone ASAP. Asking for advice from people in the forums isn’t going to get you a clear answer just because none of us know or have any Authority

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,651
    Options

I'm gonna have to say to ask @Peanits or @Almo or any other dev tbh, I don't have a clue

• Elena
    Elena Member Posts: 2,187
    Options

@MandyTalk Maybe you should handle this?

• johnmwarner
    Options

I didn’t wanna be “that guy,” and say it so thank you lol.

This discussion has been closed.