Killers

Options

Hellraiser, pennywise #betterclown, pumpkin head, baba yaga, slender man, the bye bye man shoot maybe even babadook lol

Comments

•  Antares2332
    Antares2332 Member Posts: 1,088
    Options

Matt cordell, jason voorhees, Slaughter High DLC, terrifier, my bloody valentine, candyman.

• Ghouled_Mojo
    Ghouled_Mojo Member Posts: 2,287
    Options

pumpkinhead and pin head please.

• Rivyn
    Rivyn Member Posts: 3,005
    Options

God

• Seiko300
    Seiko300 Member Posts: 1,862
    edited July 2020
    Options

The Xenomorph, Candyman, Pinhead, Pennywise, Jason, The Keeper (Evil Within), The Headless Horseman (2013 TV series), The Miner (my bloody valentine), Richard Trager and / or Chris Walker (Outlast).

• Freesham
    Freesham Member Posts: 262
    Options
  • pseudechis
    pseudechis Member Posts: 3,903
    Options

Hannibal Lecter

• SCP_FOR_DBD
    SCP_FOR_DBD Member Posts: 2,416
    Options

SCPs, Jason, Slenderman, The Thing, Lovecraft, Sirenhead, Xenomorph. I got a few.

• MusicNerd_TC
    MusicNerd_TC Member Posts: 3,099
    Options

Randall Flagg.

• Popcornchicken11
    Popcornchicken11 Member Posts: 110
    Options

Honestly would looove pumpkin head. Totally forgot about him until this post, but those movies were just the right amount of campy for me.

• Dabihwow
    Dabihwow Member Posts: 3,409
    Options

Honestly I would love Richard Trager from Outlast or someone else from the series but not from Outlast 2, Springtrap sure, I wouldn't mind. Candyman definitely, or even a pirate themed killer two, or another circus themed killer thats like a freakshow,

• Captain_Spaulding
    Captain_Spaulding Member Posts: 587
    Options

I just want original killers...is that too much to ask for? A vampire or a werewolf? A mummy? Something OG that we don't have to juggle all the legal ######### around? Hell, a proper ghost would be nice. A ghost pirate even.

• TheButcher
    TheButcher Member Posts: 871
    Options

I want to see a Mimic killer. I think that would be really cool, like it can take the form of a survivor in the map, and then go and interact with generators, ledges, and windows like a survivor. Can crouch, jog, and run at the same speed of a survivor. Can't drop pallets, or search chests. Can't save people from hook. It doesn't repair generator's, but it looks like it is. Then when it's ready to strike at the push of the button can turn into the creature, and attack survivors. It can't attack while in the form of a survivor.