The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

#########?? WOW GUYS PAY ATTENTION

So I basically I just wanted to quit out and I NEARLY did it without paying attention and using my muscle memory... But in the very last second i noticed "wait there is more text than usually" and then I saw this!!

WTF, I was that close to potentionally destroy my 4000 hours grind? Thats insane!

1st I bring this to attention to anyone here: Be careful when u want to quit DbD

2nd BHVR please find a way to make this not happening, this is really dangerous

Comments

• popoles
    popoles Member Posts: 831

Your profile is saved on a server, so you wouldn't lose your grind.

• LowSpecGamersMatter
    LowSpecGamersMatter Member Posts: 485

still ######### up, imagine coming from a 4 hrs session and then you lost them. But I hope you are right, makes it less of a heart attack lol

• 28_stabs
    28_stabs Member Posts: 1,470

What bother me is ingame shop customisations. You pay real money, then you lose connection and you can lose it.. ? :^) hmm

• GRT_Alkaline
    GRT_Alkaline Member Posts: 226

You wont lose all 4000 hours of progress, its just like other games like Assassin's Creed for example if the "autosave" hasn't finished or even kicked in the most progress you'll lose will be the last 10 minutes or so depending on the length between each of these autosaves

• Swiftblade131
    Swiftblade131 Member Posts: 2,050
    edited July 2020

Imagine an auto-save taking so long for this game. What?

Then again, not surprised.

• LowSpecGamersMatter
    LowSpecGamersMatter Member Posts: 485

oh really? Thats a slight relieve if thats true. I hope a dev can confirm that and ease my heart lol

• Akito
    Akito Member Posts: 673

You would lost your progress at least from the current session. It depends on when the game safed the last time.

Examble

it safed after a match

but it did not safe the 200k points you invested into different bloodwebs. So next time you start the game you start with your 200k bps and you have to invest them again.

So the worst case is that you lose everything from the current session