Would hello neighbour be a good killer into DBD?

Options
NateyBoi
NateyBoi Member Posts: 315

Yes, I know it’s a child’s game. But just out of curiosity. Would you think hello neighbour would be a good killer to DBD? How would you react if it was added?

Comments

• Aaliyah
    Aaliyah Member Posts: 52
    Options

Tbh I would be very confused, and I just think the style of the game is too childish for it to come to dbd.

• mostlyghostly
    mostlyghostly Member Posts: 135
    Options

No.

• JustAnotherAnon
    JustAnotherAnon Member Posts: 79
    Options

Probably not. Not only is the artstyle and tone of the game completely different, but there's already a multiplayer horror game involving the neighbor.

•  Antares2332
    Antares2332 Member Posts: 1,088
    Options

No

• Xbob42
    Xbob42 Member Posts: 1,117
    edited July 2020
    Options

While I think stuff like FNAF could absolutely fit into this game's art style, Hello Neighbor just... wouldn't. The proportions alone are all wrong for this kind of game.

Not that this game is scary or anything after you've put some hours in, but in this case it would just be a massively poor fit based on art style alone. It would look entirely out of place.

That said, it might make for a creepy ass skin for Legion, if it was just like used as a mascot costume or something.

• NightmareReborn
    NightmareReborn Member Posts: 810
    Options

I wouldn't want it personally, but I wouldn't outright quit if it were added or anything.

• CashelP14
    CashelP14 Member Posts: 5,564
    Options

Ino it's releasing a sequel but the game is pretty much dead. Also the tone of the game doesn't suit dead by daylight.

It would be an interesting pc mod but not a chapter that we've been waiting 3 months for.

• PigMainBigBrain
    PigMainBigBrain Member Posts: 1,893
    Options

Waste of a license, it would be just as much of a clown show as the Anime people were suggesting before.... certain styles just...don't fit....if you're going to add a meme the only one that would make sense is that stupid animitronic from that game on steam.