Best and Worst Moris?

Just wondering who's moris you think are the best/worst.

The worst for me is the spirits, and that is saying something because the wraith's one is so bad.

Best one is probably huntress because it really feels like she has got some power behind those swings of the axe and it is a fairly long mori.

Comments

• PigNRun
    PigNRun Member Posts: 2,428

...Get out.

• JustJess
    JustJess Member Posts: 154
    My favourite is the Nurse, it's really a dramatic scene and the caress at the end is a nice touch.
  • @PigNRun said:
    ...Get out.

Whats the problem mate? :)

• Volfawott
    Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893
    edited September 2018
    Best mori- Amanda:  Simply because it's the ultimate well that attempt to kill them failed .......... f*ck it. plan B

Worst mori- Trapper: It's really similar to the Wraith but unlike the Wraith you don't have that sexy ass drag the survivor to you which is so good to do when the survivors is about to get hatch or go for an exit gate. 
  • Eninya
    Eninya Member Posts: 1,256

Best: Hag.

Worst: Most of them, but Clown and the Spirit are kinda weak due to the sound, and I really think Huntress should straight up behead people. The Pig's could've been a lot more creative, like placing her blades against their throat and pulling back for a bloody mess. The Spirit's vocals sound really crushed up for a sound effect, and the Clown sounds like he's stepping on a lego building.

@JustJess said:
    My favourite is the Nurse, it's really a dramatic scene and the caress at the end is a nice touch.

It's so intimate. lol

• redsopine1
    redsopine1 Member Posts: 1,437
    I like the huntress and hag kills huntress because she was my first killer and first Mori hag because she's bucking gruesome I mean she tears your throat out impales rips tour liver out devourers it and when people find the corpse the blood stays along with the hiles
  • Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,904

Best: Spirit, Hag, Leatherface, Myers, Nurse

Worst: Pig, Wraith, Trapper

• IronWolf115
    IronWolf115 Member Posts: 672

Best: Leatherface

Worst: Trapper

• DeadByFlashlight
    DeadByFlashlight Member Posts: 1,642

I like hag and doc moris.

The worst mori is withotu doubt the trapper one

• Cass
    Cass Member Posts: 47
    edited September 2018

Huntres i like best. It baffles me every time how brutal she is.

Worst. Wraith.

• OGlilSPOOK20
    OGlilSPOOK20 Member Posts: 716
    edited September 2018
    Worst moris are Trapper, Wraith, Pig & Freddy..... Every other killer moris are decent and good.
  • DarkWo1f997
    DarkWo1f997 Member Posts: 1,532
    Nea has a great Mori with those weird... karate hand movements.  
  • OGlilSPOOK20
    Top 4 best Moris to me in my opinion. Hag, Doc, Myers & Nurse. Their Moris are brutal.
  • OGlilSPOOK20
    Best mori- Amanda:  Simply because it's the ultimate well that attempt to kill them failed .......... f*ck it. plan B

Worst mori- Trapper: It's really similar to the Wraith but unlike the Wraith you don't have that sexy ass drag the survivor to you which is so good to do when the survivors is about to get hatch or go for an exit gate. 
    Wait but wouldn't that mean that Wraith mori is similar to Trappers since Trapper was the first killer and the first to get a mori? 
  • Yzalirk
    Yzalirk Member Posts: 59
    I like Leatherface’s mori.  The hammer bash on the head is pretty brutal.
  • Knex4545
    Knex4545 Member Posts: 95

My favorite Micheal's. Sure it's simple but sometimes simple and effective is better than bloody and disgusting. Plus its twice as satisfying when using the tombstone and just grabbing somebody full health and slaughtering them.

Worst in my opinion is the trapper. He just kinda starts slashing and doesn't even look like he's into it. He looks like hes just killing someone out of obligation more than sadistic pleasure.

• megaweenieman
    megaweenieman Member Posts: 323

I like the doctors mori, the shock therapy sounds and looks dope

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    Freddy, pig and spirit. I like that close up on his claws when it starts, and the throat slit for pig is classic. But I love spirits mostly for the sounds 
  • thekiller490490
    thekiller490490 Member Posts: 1,164
    1. Hag (most gore/brutal mori in game and I love it) 2. Clown (for its heavy relation to the lore and it's very unique). 3. Nurse. (The bit of sympathy at the end is a nice touch) 4. Leatherface. 5. Doctor. 6. Spirit. 7. Huntress 8. Billy. Others are lacking.
  • Volfawott
    edited September 2018

Wait but wouldn't that mean that Wraith mori is similar to Trappers since Trapper was the first killer and the first to get a mori? 
    True but Wraith wins the not as crap award just because of the drag
  • DinoCannibal69
    DinoCannibal69 Member Posts: 25
    My favourites are the Spirit, Myers, Huntress, Hag and Nurse. 
    My least favourite are Wraith, Trapper and Freddy. 
  • Global
    Global Member Posts: 770

@Aari_Piggy66 said:

you mean wraith's is like trapper's......

• Volfawott
    edited September 2018
    Global said:

@Aari_Piggy66 said:

you mean wraith's is like trapper's......

You're a little late to the point.  Literally look two comments up
  • ShrimpTwiggs
    ShrimpTwiggs Member Posts: 1,181

1.) Huntress because it feels like there's force behind her swing.
    2.) Hag just because of how gruesome it is.
    3.) Nurse because that sympathetic caress at the end is awesome.
    4.) The Spirit is very cinematic and is overall, well made.
    5.) Myers because it's a perfect mix of brutal and gruesome.
    6.) Leatherface bashing the survivor on the back of the head is neat and the chainsaw is awesome.
    7.) Clown because I like the unique addition of character.
    8.)The Doctor's is alright.
    9.)The Pig's is lacking, in my opinion.
    10.)The Hillbilly is boring.
    11.)The Wraith's is awful but at least that part where he drags the survivor toward him is pretty cool.
    12.)The Trapper's is just bland.

• Mringasa
    Mringasa Member Posts: 980

Hag is my absolute favorite. The Spirit's ranks up there though just because of how animated it is. Hope to see more like this in the future.

The Clown's is... meh at best. There's no really good blood splatter or sound effect for the curbstomp, and while the finger sucking is pretty creepy, it just doesn't have enough effect to make the Mori good enough imo. Add some solid bone crunching sounds, and maybe a bit of blood spurting out, and this one will be much better.

I do hope they revisit some of the early ones like Trapper/Wraith. Simply because they should get a little love being the older Killers in the game. Only reason I do enjoy their Moris is because I rarely ever see them happen. Always get the Billy/Nurse ones, so they aren't as special to me.

• Dr_doom_j2
    Dr_doom_j2 Member Posts: 869
    ######### is this?

The clown's is the best, because you can just step on peoples head all ######### day and they cant do anything but DC. Maybe I'm doing it wrong or something.

Freddy's is a close second. Eveytime I hold and release his mori before the stab part I'm just like "yea, get bent #########, I'm gonna ride you like a ######### diaper rides up my elderly grandfathers crack"

And I know I'm not the only one
  • DocOctober
    DocOctober Member Posts: 2,230

Best

Doctor: I love frying Survivor brains and I'll make Rancor part of my go-to Perks on him just to have a free Mori.

Worst

Pig: really underwhelming Mori. To be fair, the Trapper and Wraith's Mori aren't much more creative, but they get some lenience due to having been the first Moris. We've had great Moris before the Pig came into the game so in relation to that, hers is boring.

• Wolf74
    Wolf74 Member Posts: 2,959

-Wraith, Trapper, Billy are all pretty lame.
    -Pig and Clown are "new" but kind of a lackluster.
    -Nurse, Shape, Doc give me the chills, nice horror themed up close and personal.
    -Huntress, Cannibal are brutal in a good way, gorey slasher kills.
    -My absolute favorite is Hags mori… I wish they would have used that one for a werewolf themed killer.^^
    -Spirit and Freddy are kinda in between, they are ok with nice cinematics but not great.

• blue4zion
    blue4zion Member Posts: 2,773

Wraith and Trapper is pretty boring. Favorite is either Clown or Michael. Sucking fingers and staring into the face of whoever you kill xD