Let's argue: Greatest/most entertaining, youtuber/streamers in dbd.

Options
124»

Comments

• Sinister0208
    Sinister0208 Member Posts: 253
    edited July 2020
    Options

Zubat is one of the best I have seen for both sides.

Fungoose and Otz for educational vids.

Honorable mentions: Scott Jund, Umbra, Ayrun and Dowsey

• Seegson
    Seegson Member Posts: 48
    Options

Otzdarva is probably the most overrated dbd content creator. He tries to be "chill" and "wholesome" but his mask falls as soon as he faces average skill survivors and even more so when someone taunts him. He becomes riled up but desperately tries to save his "wholesome" demeanor. Compared with streamers like zubat or umbra his hypocrisy is really showing. And i don't even want to talk about his obnoxious fanbase which consists of either kids or toxic manchildren. They are idolizing him and everything he says. Its as bad as Twitter stan culture.

• PiiFree
    PiiFree Member Posts: 1,154
    Options

Tru3 is incredibly entertaining to me because he is almost constantly complaining about something to justify the outcome of a match - or at least that's what it feels like. It's actually hilarious and I am really not sure if he's serious or just playing his role as Tru3. It's pure entertaining to me and I don't even mean that as an offense, I often agree with what he says but the way he communicates is just fun to me.

Dowsey is really educational which is great if you want to learn but it can get a bit tiresome, he is more or less just commenting what he's doing and why he's doing that. It's great for beginners but not really entertaining. Same goes for Otz I guess.

I think Ralph is more my guy, he appears to be pretty natural while playing, which means he allows himself to get angry and not trying to hide his emotions unlike other streamers. He has a similar opinion about the state of the game and while playing, I feel like he has the exact same thoughts.

• MrDardon
    MrDardon Member Posts: 3,880
    Options

I usually watch Umbra on Twitch. She is a very good Killer and I like funny Sarcasm and she usually is pretty sarcastic. Also, her Chat rocks.

On YT, I watch Monto. He is funny and has some entertaining Gameplay with different Builds, Playstyles etc..

• MrDardon
    MrDardon Member Posts: 3,880
    Options

If she was only amazing at Huntress. But she destroys pretty much with any Killer, even as Hag even though she hates Hag.

• Голубой
    Голубой Member Posts: 126
    Options

I think Zubatlel is probably the most entertaining from a gameplay standpoint. He's just a fantastic player and has a great personality (I really enjoy the way he talks and interacts with chat, I feel like he'd be someone I'd chill with).

From a pure entertainment standpoint, Angrypug. I know people hate him because he's toxic. And yeah, his d/c'ing and responses to chat can get cringe. And his hatred for the game sometimes ruins the stream. But goddamn is he extremely interactive with chat and funny as hell to watch.

• csandman1977
    csandman1977 Member Posts: 2,358
    Options

Never watched her stream. Only the few youtube videos she posts. Guess i don't get the full experience

• MusicNerd_TC
    MusicNerd_TC Member Posts: 3,099
    Options

Do you know the two lockers in Midwich, that can give you old DS? Watch that video.

• MusicNerd_TC
    MusicNerd_TC Member Posts: 3,099
    Options

Yeah, Ussylis is the GOAT when it comes to survivors.

• Blackleopardex
    Blackleopardex Member Posts: 8
    Options

Survior gameplay: Ussylis & Noob3

Killer gameplay: Ardetha

But I watch pretty much everything these 3 upload.

• blue4zion
    blue4zion Member Posts: 2,773
    Options

Hybrid Panda will have to always be number 1 for me, as he got me into the game years ago.

But I also really enjoy to watch Otz, Monto, Ohm, Paulie Esther, and MzreYuen

• azame
    azame Member Posts: 2,870
    Options

Yeah I seen it but I mean you can only do it two times every 80 seconds only.abusable in the moment.

• Popcornchicken11
    Popcornchicken11 Member Posts: 110
    Options

Prolly imho the most entertaining dbd video ever https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

• _orpheus_
    _orpheus_ Member Posts: 33
    Options

UMBRA she’s chill and really good and funny and gay :))

• slim0b
    slim0b Member Posts: 551
    Options

Scott beefs with a lot of people on twitter and acts overly aggressive in my opinion.

This ^, he just likes drama.

Obviously otz is top tier quality content he made hours of guides and hes very educational.

• RaSavage42
    RaSavage42 Member Posts: 5,543
    Options

I just started so my videos aren't good...

But I like @SpaceCoconut, Umbra, Otz, Scott, King, Paulie

• inihility
    inihility Member Posts: 8
    Options

Natgetswifty on Twitch 😁

Also Fungoose and Ayrun for their YouTube videos.

• DBD78
    DBD78 Member Posts: 3,455
    Options

I don't think I have seen Ussylis, but better than Fungoose? Is that possible? 😀

• Dwinchester
    Dwinchester Member Posts: 961
    Options

Locker tech, dumb tech, coordinated head on stuns, deranking to get weaker killers, dead hard through the killer to flashlight save, using ridiculous angles for flashlights.

• TraitorousLeopard
    TraitorousLeopard Member Posts: 156
    Options

Mostly Scott and Umbra. Scott so I can watch him get spun and then ask when he's gonna go back to Dark Souls 3, Umbra because her awful vampire sleep schedule makes her one of the only people I can watch live.

• azame
    edited July 2020
    Options

1. locker tech requires timing and angle it's not as broken as you think besides you can always scan the area. Also you can see the locker to know whether or not it's possible and not many people know it.

2. Dumb tech only works on dumb killers hence the name.

3. Coordinated head ons still arent broken and are on cool down of 160 seconds for 4 people cant rally abuse it.

4. Dead Harding through the killer for a flashlights is save is risky because you might not even get the save also it takes skill and positioning to pull it off.

5. There is no such thing as abusing ridiculous angles for saves would you rather think purposely not get the save?

6. Also ayrun is constantly red rank never seen him drank nowadays maybe back in the day but ok.

• azame
    edited July 2020
    Options

He is an extremely good survivor. Way better than fungoose.

• Dwinchester
    Options

Locker tech is bs, you can't spend time looking around for people. Magically phasing through someone to get a save is also bs. Both use the janky coding for an exploit.

When you use head on, they don't do it back to back, they keep someone in rotation that has it.

I've seen the dude blind through a freaking wall, if that's not an exploit, I don't know what is. Just because it's in this buggy mess of a game doesn't mean it's not bs.

• Skysair
    Skysair Member Posts: 88
    Options

Otzdarva for his game knowledge and experimentation with different builds/playstyles.

OhTofu for entertainment and his community is great!

PolySypher has become a nightly ritual for me to watch, he has fantastic scenes such as Drift King Billy, Space Jam Oni, and more. Not to mention it's great fun to watch him wreck squads, his community is superb as well! He's also just started to upload on YT, hoping he gets to become a Fog Whisperer soon.

• azame
    Options

Locker tech isnt bs and if you dont want to spend time leave. If it was so broken why dont more killers complain.

If you have a problem about dead Harding through a killer for a save when you could easily look around,bait the pickup, look at a wall, run infectious fright, run lightborn run franklins. Flashlights have so many counters and yet you still complain. Flashlights only got 4 good addons.

Link me the video of him blinding through a wall that's just straight bs but all right.

• LethalPugy
    LethalPugy Member Posts: 493
    Options

Yerv :-)

• APoipleTurtle
    APoipleTurtle Member Posts: 1,274
    Options

It's gonna start sounding like a broken record (if it hasn't already), but Otzdarva is great. He's quite good at the game and just has such a wonderful attitude while playing, even when the odds really work against him.

I enjoy Scott Jund's content for the logic he applies to playing DbD (along with his various "survivor quests"). I don't follow OhTofu as much, but he had some neat discussion pieces on DbD too (really wish he'd continued his Between the Trials podcast).

Noob3 and Demi don't make content as frequently anymore, but are still hilarious for often making the dumbest tactics imaginable magically work out. Or just making really ridiculous series videos (like Noob's "Toxic" set, or Demi's forays into the various cheap DbD clones that exist).

Otherwise it is pretty fascinating to watch guys like Zubat, Ayrun, and Ussylis demonstrate their prowess against pretty much any opponent.

• Dwinchester
    Options

Because most people don't use it, it's still bs. You've clearly never dealt with good swf. You chase them away and they come right back. The pickup would be safe if not for the dead hard.

• azame
    Options

My point exactly most people dont use it. Also once again servey the area the saver is near by. For fl saves look at wall.

• Dwinchester
    Options

But when you do encounter it, its miserable. The wall doesn't always work.

• slim0b
    slim0b Member Posts: 551
    Options

lmao notice how nobody said the king

• azame
    Options

So how many times do you encounter it? It also is two people away from objectives.

• Skelemania
    Skelemania Member Posts: 227
    edited July 2020
    Options

I like Bronx & Umbra. Marth occasionally as well, when his schedule allows for him to stream. I like the more down-to-earth streamers. The ones that don't always feel like they're acting for the camera, or flipping out & raging over every little thing. Seeing grown adults act like that is embarrassing & helps continue to foster the negative stigma that video games and streaming have.

I work over nights though, so there's not a lot of viewing options for DBD on my schedule when I can watch.

Post edited by Skelemania on
  • Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703
    Options

Most are unwatchable due to an overindulgence of virtue-signalling or high-pitch squealing...or a combination of both.

• 28_stabs
    28_stabs Member Posts: 1,470
    Options

Its obvioisly the one and only- Ochido. His memes never get old. :^)

• KissingxToast
    KissingxToast Member Posts: 30
    Options

EdgarAlanBro hands down my favorite. I laugh almost the whole stream. Yeah he can be over the top for some people, but watching him play Wraith and just bing bonging the entire game and still getting a 4k is entertainment to me.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,794
    edited July 2020
    Options

He doesn't seem to be particularly big in the community. I sometimes see his channel in my recommendations on Twitch and it usually only has a hundred or so viewers. Pretty tame compared to the other names mentioned in this thread.

Not that I measure streamer quality by their viewer count. After all a couple of very toxic and obnoxious streamers jump to mind who pull in big viewing numbers.

• SneakyPigMain
    SneakyPigMain Member Posts: 35
    Options

Would definetely say Zubat/Scott Jund, i love their personalty and their gameplay. Honorable mentions : Otzdarva, Yerv.

This discussion has been closed.