The New Lightborn

Options

I just love how lightborn got a huge buff for no reason it was already almost near impossible to get a flashlight save when the killer has it on but now with the buff they made flashlights/firecrackers completely USELESS and it’s not fun and it’s hard for the people who want to try to learn how to flashlight save like all u had to do was look up or look at a wall to avoid it now they can just pick up in the open without nothing stopping them

Comments

• RizeAki
    RizeAki Member Posts: 1,209
    Options

That was the point of the buff it already was a guarantee to stop blinds so they changed the wording and effect to do that there isn’t a change to if you get a blind or not if you didn’t get it before doesn’t change anything if you can’t get it now

•  Antares2332
    Antares2332 Member Posts: 1,088
    Options

This one of the few things that was really good in this patch. I also love new lightborn.

• clem1710
    clem1710 Member Posts: 275
    Options

Stop whining already, nobody uses lightborn unless there is 3 or 4 flashlights in the lobby

• solidhex
    solidhex Member Posts: 884
    Options

it's still a niche perk, you will not see it every game. I would only use it if i see 3 or more flashlights in the lobby. I never had big problems with flashlights anyway, just turn to walls or bait the save and look up. There are too many other important perks for killers than to run an anti-flashlight perk constantly.

• Chunkyboi
    Chunkyboi Member Posts: 115
    Options

Using that perk just wastes a perk slot honestly, and before the patch it was still impossible to get a flashlight save with lightborne on. Why complain?

• NightmareReborn
    NightmareReborn Member Posts: 810
    edited July 2020
    Options

Lightborn is gonna be a really fun perk to use; I like it personally.

• Terr0rwrist
    Terr0rwrist Member Posts: 67
    Options

We will most likely see this perk used more often. I used it today and the survivors were just baffled that their flashlights were to no effect.