What if Killers could open gates after a certain time had passed?

Rivyn
Rivyn Member Posts: 3,022

Bit of a vent here. Just had a 45 minute match against two remaining survivors who refused to do anything. Grabbed two kills about ten to twelve minutes in, and then poof. Nothing. The remaining two simply disappeared, and remained that way for over a half hour. It only ended when I luckily spotted a medkit in the corn (I. Hate. Corn). I made sure they died on that hook. Forth got the hatch not three seconds later.

I know this doesn't happen often, but I do see it popping up on various forums every now and then. So, just an idea, but why not allow killers to force gates open after, say, twenty minutes? To start the EGC. I'd rather two escape than spend another twenty five minutes in a corn field.

Comments

• Susinagi
    Susinagi Member Posts: 21

If you see survs holding the game hostage like that don't give them satisfaction just DC. Don't waste your time that's what they want

• Lucent
    Lucent Member Posts: 209

No they want a dc. find them.

• Tricks
    Tricks Member Posts: 957

Toxic OoO 4 man swf teabagging megfest? no problem! /get_off_my_lawn.exe

• Mew
    Mew Member Posts: 1,832

should’ve dced and reported them for taking the game hostage, since they didn’t wanna progress the game

• seki23
    seki23 Member Posts: 833

im agree. but thats why i love doctor

• 28_stabs
    28_stabs Member Posts: 1,470
    edited July 2020

If killer has maxed the Gatekeeper emblem, it should be allowed to open the gates. :/

EDIT: you earn it as long as all generators are not repaired, so it should max eventually.