Do you like Devour Hope?

Options
DerZuntor
DerZuntor Member Posts: 293

Do you like Devour Hope? 48 votes

Yes
91%
Seiko300BlueberryCheersdrimmalorTrollfarceurDimekDemiurgI_am_NeganyobudddxEaATerribleBillymusstang62TaigaUistreelAhoyWolfshadow3989anonymous31337ParallaxMattie_MayhemOGSebaOutbreak 44 votes
No
8%
Ihatelifedoitagain_HannonIamDwight 4 votes

Comments

• GeordieKiller
    GeordieKiller Member Posts: 404
    Options
    Yes

yeah it a nice perk especially if you get 3 tokens makes survviors go crazy in looking for totems just personally wished it didnt light up until you get two tokens as that when the effect begins

• Cheers
    Cheers Member Posts: 3,426
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Yes

Fun to use, balanced perk and promotes anti camping and anti tunneling. Sounds like a good perk to me.

• DoktorKarp
    DoktorKarp Member Posts: 1
    Options
    Yes

It's good imho. I like using it, and it's rather balanced.

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,511
    Options
    Yes

It's the only hex perk that's actually good enough to be a hex. It's high risk/high reward.

Almost all the other hex perks are high risk/low-average reward.

• Trollfarceur
    Trollfarceur Member Posts: 33
    Options
    Yes

But... I always have very bad luck with totem placements... which leads almost every match to get it broken before 3 tokens :/

• yobuddd
    yobuddd Member Posts: 2,259
    Options
    Yes

As killer, once I get my 3 stacks, I feel like I’ve earned the snowball that follows.

As survivor, there’s not much that scares me in the game anymore. But once a teammate goes down after 3 and we all get the “exposed / devour hope” notification, it’s sheer dread! Screw gens. Screw healing myself or others. The totem, that’s all that matters. Get that totem!

Devour Hope is very aptly named btw. 🙃

• Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069
    Options
    No

I don't like using it, because I ussually have bad RNG with totem spawns as the killer.

But I think this perk is good as it is.

• Tricks
    Tricks Member Posts: 957
    Options

Its only useful if you have 4 hex perk loadout with Retribution and Haunted Ground otherwise its gone in a couple of seconds after you reach rank 3.