Should Rat Liver be in Demo’s base kit

Options
Demo_main
Demo_main Member Posts: 13

I play a lot of Demogorgon and I use the rat liver Add on almost every round because is really nice not losing distance on survivors while holding shred, do you think this is a good add on to make base kit?

Should Rat Liver be in Demo’s base kit 61 votes

Yes
90%
SnakeSound222CamoRangerIhatelifeDagulaBlueberryVolantConch1719NoxeriasDr_TrautsDimekCougarOPxEaBoosted_DwightPassarinoTUistreelAhoyWolfDetailedDetrimentjonahol2000Rin_is_my_waifuEliteManny7jadss 55 votes
No
9%
White_OwlTrollfarceurPrettyFaceKatenotstarboardMottledElmmusefan 6 votes

Comments

• Todgeweiht
    Todgeweiht Member Posts: 3,666
    Options
    Yes

YES! Or at least give it the combat straps treatment.

Also give my boy a full add-on rework, because most of his current add-ons are way too lackluster.

• TotemsCleanser
    TotemsCleanser Member Posts: 617
    Options
    Yes

Honestly yes. It's ridiculous that his most solid add-on is a brown add-on??? Just make it part of his kit and give him other decent add-ons instead.

• VolantConch1719
    VolantConch1719 Member Posts: 1,169
    Options
    Yes

Honestly, the fact that his best add-ons are brown and 1 yellow (Mew's Guts for reduced Shred cooldown, which is no different than Black Heart, just with an extra portal) is just pathetic.

• jadss
    jadss Member Posts: 207
    Options
    Yes

Never played him! but sure it would make demo a bit more spicier!

• notstarboard
    notstarboard Member Posts: 3,703
    edited July 2020
    Options
    No

Shred is already easy enough to land; you just need to be smart about when you decide to use it. He's already generally recognized as average to above average in strength, so I don't see the need for a buff. I think this would actually be a pretty noticeable buff too, since being able to land shreds is massively beneficial with STBFL.

I'm surprised I'm the only one against this lol. Having bad add-ons doesn't mean the killer needs a buff. Just rework the add-ons.

• White_Owl
    White_Owl Member Posts: 3,786
    Options
    No

It's a training wheel addon and it's nice to have, but at base Shred is already good enough.

• Observia
    Observia Member Posts: 24
    Options
    Yes

Absolutely, I think demo's add-ons are a bit weak in general.

• PrettyFaceKate
    PrettyFaceKate Member Posts: 1,776
    Options
    No

It's not necessary. Shred is balanced at base.

• Trwth
    Trwth Member Posts: 921
    Options

I can’t bring myself to vote either. I had a conversation with someone who was against having Rat Liver base and they made some good points. Shred is pretty solid where it is now and if it got that change then I would hardly feel it.

The other add-ons definitely need some looking into.

• ZephanUnbound
    ZephanUnbound Member Posts: 227
    Options
    Yes

Definitely.

• BubbaMain64
    BubbaMain64 Member Posts: 546
    Options
    Yes

I'd like to see his add-ons over all to be changed a bit. Mostly the Iri ones since they don't do a lot. Rat liver and Tail are really nice to have so I'd love to see them added into the base kit since Demo is already pretty strong.

• RobotInPyjamas
    RobotInPyjamas Member Posts: 5
    Options
    Yes

I think all of demo's addons just need a change. They are all just increases this, decreases that

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,511
    Options
    Yes

This poll seems pretty unanimous.

• jayru
    jayru Member Posts: 64
    Options
    Yes

Everytime I play demo I'm really bad at him, yet the survivors are always like "why would you play a bottom tier killer, noob".... Maybe this teensy change would help

• ZephanUnbound
    ZephanUnbound Member Posts: 227
    Options
    Yes

Seems like pretty much everybody wants this. Please take note devs.

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,511
    Options
    Yes

The majority of his addons are also really bad. They all focus around portal effects when almost no one bothers removing portals anyway because they're not that good.

Improve the addons, improve the portals.

• Trollfarceur
    Trollfarceur Member Posts: 33
    Options
    No

I believe that Shred is already quite usefull without this addon. It's a really nice one indeed but I don't believe it should be include in base kit.

What I would like for Demogorgon is a massive addon rework. Since most of them are quite useless and the most usefull addons are brown/yellow