Can we just fix thanophobia or legion?

Options

Thanophobia is dirty on legion but almost every legion bring this perk. This is one of the reason why legion is annoying and reducing fun in this game. He is basically not a strong killer, he is a weak killer but thanaphobia made him broken. Just fix thanophobia. I don't quite know why do people think thanaphobia is a bad perk, you can just search on google and mostly people think it is broken. The way survivor to deal with all injured is to gen rush so the gen progress will be fine, be thanophobia is just annoying that can make gen almost took ages to done when you injured lots of survivor.

Comments

• ClickyClicky
    ClickyClicky Member Posts: 3,536
    Options

Legion with Thana and sloppy and slowdown perks is likely the number 1 cause of hook suicides in this game.

He needs a rework more than any other killer. Even old Freddy wasn’t this awful and that’s saying something.

• Ivaldi
    Ivaldi Member Posts: 977
    Options

Sloppy doesnt really work on Legion.. it only activates with Basic Attacks.

• MusicNerd_TC
    MusicNerd_TC Member Posts: 3,099
    Options

Just delete legion. PLEASE!

• Voerman
    Voerman Member Posts: 12
    Options

As long as you keep yourselves healed up, it's a dead perk. Legion has very, very little actual pressure besides keeping people injured, if your team makes it a habit to immediately start grouping up after Legion does his thing and heal each other or use medkits, you can just scatter afterwards and work on gens. Thana is a band-aid for a much bigger problem for Legion, being that while he can move quickly around the map, stab people, potentially make them broken with the Legion Pin and whatnot, that's about it, his actual kill pressure is almost nonexistent.

• ClickyClicky
    Options

I said Billy needed a nerf, Legion needs a total rework. There’s a huge difference.

• DrDeepwound
    DrDeepwound Member Posts: 2,557
    edited July 2020
    Options

ClickyClicky encourages DCing for all kinds of reasons. LOL

Literally in another thread right now saying DC on Midwich map lol https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1491750/#Comment_1491750

• voiceofguns27
    voiceofguns27 Member Posts: 80
    Options

Yeah, how about no. Annoying? Yes. OP? No.

• IIITweedleIII
    IIITweedleIII Member Posts: 870
    Options

Wow, all this hate for the most realistic killer amongst them all.

Never like Thana. I run Deerstalker, Spies..., A Nurse's Calling, and now Franklin's Demise. Which I use to use Discordance, Switched every so often with Deerstalker. I rarely use FF. It's a waste of time really. But Legion is not the problem. Any killer can make you need to mend

That said. OP, it's odd to read you said to fix Thana, then next sentence says you dunno why people think it's a bad perk?

There's nothing wrong with either of them honestly.

It's your luck

• ClickyClicky
    Options

No I didn’t. Lol you’re twisting things a d lying now to push your narrative.

I’m definitely not the only person that thought Billy needed to be nerfed. Many players have said that over the years. The developers themselves said hes overperforming compared to other killers. Only reason hes untouched is because the company has no backbone when it comes to crybabies on their forums.

Legion is awful. Pretty much everyone agrees hes awful. Killer mains like yourself take it as some kind of request for a nerf, because your bias makes you get ultra defensive. No a total rework is different. Freddy is the only killer who had a total rework as his power and playstyle completely changed. Thats what Legion needs. Killers dont like him because hes weak, survivors dont like him because he’s extremely boring. Put your bias aside and look at the possibilities of him being changed into something everyone finds more fun.

• BigTimeGamer
    BigTimeGamer Member Posts: 1,752
    Options

Idc about thana but legion needs a rework in general

his power cant even down people, it just injures, which, against half decent players, is a non-issue

• Volfawott
    Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893
    Options

Dude I find it super ironic that you complain about people twisting your words when anytime you got into an argument with someone who said base kit Billy was fine you typically resorted to strawmanning them by saying all they wanted was their super easy insta saw or engravings.

Also no backbone you do realise and large group of the survivors were also complaining that that nerf wasn't necessary. The only time you would see good survivors complaining about hillbilly was with insta saw that was usually it outside of that the large majority of the community killer and Survivor considered base hillbilly perfectly fine. Sorry to be this person but you and the other people championing that nerf as a good thing were in the vast minority of the community.

• RizeAki
    RizeAki Member Posts: 1,209
    Options
  • LordTohes
    LordTohes Member Posts: 143
    Options

Thanophobia is one of the most useless perks in the game, the time you earn is so little that you will never notice it, I have rushed more with thanatophobia than without it 🤣

• Avilgus
    Avilgus Member Posts: 1,261
    edited July 2020
    Options

Thana it's already a trash perk.

• vector
    vector Member Posts: 227
    edited July 2020
    Options

so what you say is basicly thanophobia is good on legion and this is why legion`s player pick it also ... yep, this is very strange, why would somone pick a pert that suits a certain killer?

• Talmeer
    Talmeer Member Posts: 1,520
    edited July 2020
    Options

I bet if I would ask 100 survivors what is unfun in DBD, nothing of DBD would be left anymore.

Someone is always hating something. Always.

And no, I am not 1 of those Legion's who run thana. If you catch me in the rar games I playing, you will see it :).

• Sonzaishinai
    Sonzaishinai Member Posts: 7,976
    Options

The trick is to ignore thana

I know i hate red bars too but really just ignore it

16% is not that much

• Zani22
    Zani22 Member Posts: 444
    Options

Meh if ppl had brains ppl would actually realise that thana is not that great on legion

Like seriously hear yourselves

Sloppy

Sloppy does not work on legions power anymore

However some ppl live with Patrick because they be under a rock

There are a ######### ton of perks that work legion yet some dude hypnotised you into going legion only good with sloppy thana

However to understand that legion can use other perks with way more bennifits than thana / sloppy which is outdated as #########

You must actually play the other combos

So heres your homework yes homework.

Play Mindbreaker / blood echo legion

Yes you heard me

Wacth the chaos that ensues from that

It's like having a on / off switch for dead hard only you have the switch

Play it and learn

Learn

• VonCrow
    VonCrow Member Posts: 389
    Options

Legion is actually one of the weakest Killers, or at least one that requires more skill to have consistant results with him...and Thana actually needs a buff because even with 4 injured survivors the numbers aren't that great so...yeah.

• Majora
    Majora Member Posts: 207
    Options

Thana isn't even a good perk. At all.