Franklins Demise buff is ridiculous

Options
JerFIL
JerFIL Member Posts: 19
edited July 2020 in General Discussions

Let's be honest, 60 seconds to pick up an item? 60 seconds it takes for the killer to hook me + save by my teammate, so goodbye item

Comments

• RedditUser69
    RedditUser69 Member Posts: 193
    Options

There really isn't much of a difference between lightborn then and lightborn now.

• Cheers
    Cheers Member Posts: 3,426
    Options

Franklin's is simply there to do it's job better than it did previously. Personally I don't use items so it won't really effect me, and if you're playing with friends you can tell them to go get it.

Lightborn is the exact same. It has a job and it does it well.

They are both mostly situational perks. Franklin's will come in use a few times, but unless it's a key it probably won't be major.

As for Lightborn, good survivors will realise quickly, and it yet again won't come in huge use, especially if survivors don't bring flashlights and/or play agressive with them.

• slim0b
    slim0b Member Posts: 551
    Options

Good lord this is another level of whiny. lightborn can be replicated by facing a wall and franklin's demise serves absolutely no purpose to killers that aren't hag or wraith.

You won't be seeing them get used often unless its for a meme

• Dreamnomad
    Dreamnomad Member Posts: 3,678
    Options

I feel like there is a disconnect between what the OP said and the entire thread is talking about. The OP didn't even mention the word lightborn so why is everyone talking about lightborn?

• SloppyKnockout
    SloppyKnockout Member Posts: 1,505
    Options

"60 seconds to wait out DS? 60 seconds it takes for a generator to get done. Goodbye generator"

See? I can make silly complaints, too.

• ClickyClicky
    ClickyClicky Member Posts: 3,536
    Options

That's the point. It's there to get rid of keys. You can wait on the mori fix though. Killers get priority.