zillamonsterz
zillamonsterz Member Posts: 13

What do you think about spring trap in dbd 32 votes

I love the idea
15%
NightmareRebornMoistGuccibubbabrothazillamonsterzGrimmy_Bluues 5 votes
I like the idea
21%
RaptorrotasCornpopers_EvanDragonMasterDarrenTheLegionMainSCP_FOR_DBDPawcelotThePharmacyChest 7 votes
The idea is meh
25%
Tru3LemonBoosted_DwightDr_LoomisParallaxGamekeeperOwlzeyVox_NocturneMusicNerd_TC 8 votes
I hate the idea
37%
Cheersanarchy753UistreelSillierHorizon5FFabeqbjorksnasGRT_Alkalinebm33Bootlegmothhahadrillgobrrrtrashmonster_8000onewithallah 12 votes

Comments

• anarchy753
    anarchy753 Member Posts: 4,212
    I hate the idea

There is literally an identical thread on the front page at the moment. There is no need to rehash this same poll again.

• zillamonsterz
    I love the idea

Sorry didn't see it ok no need to get mad

• Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703
    The idea is meh

Jason is the only killer I'm really hankering for. Pinhead and Alien would be nice, anyone else is a shoulder shrug.

• hahadrillgobrrr
    hahadrillgobrrr Member Posts: 953
    I hate the idea

Not again...

• Grimmy_Bluues
    Grimmy_Bluues Member Posts: 354
    I love the idea

I really don't think anyone should make any fnaf posts, as it just makes people annoyed and want to keep it out of the game.

I'm all for it, it would definitely work, but there have been truckloads of posts about it already. It's likely gonna happen in the future, but keep in mind that constant posts will only make people more apposed to the idea.

• zillamonsterz
    I love the idea

Ok thx

• zillamonsterz
    I love the idea

Isn't it funny three people that hate the idea are banned lol

• bjorksnas
    bjorksnas Member Posts: 5,482
    I hate the idea

Just not a good idea, would draw too many children to the game

• SCP_FOR_DBD
    SCP_FOR_DBD Member Posts: 2,416
    I like the idea

Is this thread necessary? We already have a thread for this with way more votes.

• Vox_Nocturne
    Vox_Nocturne Member Posts: 545
    The idea is meh

It's not even in my top 10 of potential killers I'd want. It's a meh from me. I am also uncertain how a killer who's main ability is jump scares would work, especially as we already have killers (Hag; Myers) and perks (Tinkerer; Trails of Torment) which already supply plenty of that.

• Tru3Lemon
    Tru3Lemon Member Posts: 1,358
    The idea is meh

the only killer that i want from this game its the killer from the ring would be awesome