The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

anyone have a nemesis?

like a person that you run into a lot and do not like them. because i do. they leave salty comments on my profile every time and i love it

Comments

• Oblitiry
    Oblitiry Member Posts: 487
    I don't care enough to bother with remembering peoples names. I just play the damn game.
  • TheDarkLycan
    TheDarkLycan Member Posts: 435

half of the people i encounter when i load into lobbies are friends or players that i recognize for being good at the game and not toxic but no i do not have nemesis.

• Dreamnomad
    Dreamnomad Member Posts: 3,850

I have a couple. Talking trash to the killer post game really isn't a good habit to be in.

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    Yes, @SenzuDuck
    But I think that's mutual.   ;)
  • Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552

I don't have any. I don't understand people trying to memorize other people's name for a video game tbh. Just let it go

• Zaije
    Zaije Member Posts: 38
    edited September 2018
    This one killer who tunnels me everytime we're put in a game together until he gets me and then camps me until I die on the first hook, every single time. Doesn't happen to anyone else in the game though. I wish we could see the killer's gamertag in the lobby so I could avoid them, not the killer they're playing though  
  • MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172

@Oblitiry said:
    I don't care enough to bother with remembering peoples names. I just play the damn game.

When I play survivor I often message every killer (PS4) and say gg or point out something funny that happened. Honestly I can't believe the amount of Killers who remember me and either give me hatch or do funny things when I get caught. Its sort of nice seeing a familiar name after a match or getting matched up with a survivor who was the killer a few rounds ago. I've also had Killer matches where I get survivors I remember.

• Oblitiry
    Oblitiry Member Posts: 487

@Oblitiry said:

When I play survivor I often message every killer (PS4) and say gg or point out something funny that happened. Honestly I can't believe the amount of Killers who remember me and either give me hatch or do funny things when I get caught. Its sort of nice seeing a familiar name after a match or getting matched up with a survivor who was the killer a few rounds ago. I've also had Killer matches where I get survivors I remember.

I do the same thing but usually add those killers to my friends list. So far I've I only ran into my friends twice and both of us didn't even notice until after the game was over.

I still don't bother remembering names though. We could be right next each other in a lobby and the chances of me noticing are slim.

Unless I'm SWF you all have the same name to me. " The random"
  • FrenziedRoach
    FrenziedRoach Member Posts: 2,600

I don't have a nemesis. I'm too lazy to hold grudges or bother looking up names.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

Anyone clicking the Survive With Friends button in the main menu.

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    Oh you meant ingame...
    I had one. But now he's in my friendslist. 
    Best looper I've ever seen. 
  • LightsOut88
    LightsOut88 Member Posts: 123
    Yup... Anyone who mains Laurie strode or David King 
  • xxaggieboyxx
    xxaggieboyxx Member Posts: 498

@Tsulan i remember the names of people that tbag at the gates just so i can camp/tunnel them next time i see them

• Raccoon
    Raccoon Member Posts: 7,692

I have a list of users that have told me to kill myself/said that they'd harm or violate my family/threaten doxxing/hurl racial insults that have never been banned despite filing reports properly with video evidence.

I guess that makes BHVR my nemesis.