About Discordance Level against that's effect.

Options

I'm considered that the Region's Perk 'Discordance' is to find survivors perk.

Thus, notification interval will be better to be short as short.(every 5 secs is better than 10 secs)

I'm claim that Discordance's level is not reflecting that's purpose(finding survivors or killer will get information of survivor locations.).

I suggest to fix Skill:Discordance Level.

'(12/10/8)' from '(8/10/12)' secs.

In concrete, Lv. 1 notification interval is longer than Lv. 2 or Lv. 3 skill levels. (more frequently notification of repairing a generator same time with some survivors.)

In Current game settings and skill parameter settings, discordance gets weaker effect, a killer get a higher perk level.\

Please fix this parameter.

Comments

• RizeAki
    RizeAki Member Posts: 1,209
    Options

Wrong to most the current is better it’s only your personal preference to want tier 1 as with three I know if 2 people are on the gen to head towards it at 3-4 Dings if three to go at 2-3 dings

• takumi1974
    takumi1974 Member Posts: 71
    Options
  • GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,658
    Options

bhvr have addressed this. they wont be changing it.

if you prefer discordance at t1, keep it at t1.

if you prefer it at t3, level it to t3.

changing it now would be unfair to those who have gotten it to t3, for the effect to then be swapped to t1.

i personally cant deal with the stress the constant noise from t1 emits so i prefer t3 (but i ######### hate the perk because of this fact).

an example of someone who likes t3 over t1 is dowsey. heres a video by him on it

• Terr0rwrist
    Terr0rwrist Member Posts: 67
    Options

They just need to fix the values of 3 variables (the 3 stages of discordance). Easy fix.