We deployed a fix to solve an issue preventing players from unhooking, healing or picking up Survivors. Players will need to reboot to see the change reflected in-game. Thank you for your patience!

Heroic Virtue challenge

So I thought it meant that you have to remain in the trial while all 3 other survivors leave, aka you have to be the last one out the gate/hatch. But I just got a point in it (out of 3) for just escaping after one person (another person hooked in the basement , and the other hadn't run out yet). So apparently it's less complicated than it seems. I really wish they would've worded it better though.

Comments

• Dacrenon
    Dacrenon Member Posts: 207

Yeah, I was stressing on it before accepting it, and the first attempt I made I got hooked during endgame. The other 3 got chased out and I died on hook, but was pleasantly surprised to see that that counted and I didn't have to make a second attempt.

Clearer verbiage would curb a lot of the knee-jerk reactions on the forums, I think.

• Superyoshiegg
    Superyoshiegg Member Posts: 1,485

Well, it doesn't say

* Complete this challenge in a single trial

Like every other challenge that requires it to be in one trial, so I don't see how they could've worded it better. If it doesn't explicitly say it needs to be done in a single game, then it doesn't need to be.

• Ghouled_Mojo
    Ghouled_Mojo Member Posts: 2,287

On all challenges you have to look for that damning phrase, in a single trial. Without that phrase you are fine to pursue at your leisure

• cauthon1041
    cauthon1041 Member Posts: 8

Just did the challenge. Waited until everyone (all 3) escaped, then escaped myself. Challenge didn't complete. I didn't even get 1 pip towards completion.

• MoonlightSonata
    MoonlightSonata Member Posts: 1

Same problem here. 3 escaped, I went out last. Challenge is still not completed. Do I have to die in the end?

• Gylfie
    Gylfie Member Posts: 643

I just wish they had phrased it along the lines of "Be alive at the time a survivor escapes the trial 3 times". The word "survive" really threw me off, because it sounds like you have to escape as well. In reality, it's fine if you die. I helped two people escape but got caught right at the exit and died. Still got 2/3.

• Serial_Kirill
    Serial_Kirill Member Posts: 2

I waited until other survivors escape and left myself, didnt get single token. It seems bugged.

• Serial_Kirill
    Serial_Kirill Member Posts: 2

Or maybe its just mistake in discription. You can get token when you hooked and someone escape, but not when you alive and feel well.