Ormond is now the worst map in the game

with the stupid aura changes on this map i can barely see gens let alone aura's. just by being on this map aura perks/addons are invalidated and gens will occasionally pop in areas you didnt even know had a gen because screw this map and screw the aura changes

Comments

• Aquitus
    Aquitus Member Posts: 50

pretty sure most people thought haddonfield was

• anarchy753
    anarchy753 Member Posts: 4,212

What's this "now" about?

• Skysair
    Skysair Member Posts: 88

Ormond has always been the worst map in the game.

Haddonfield is right up there though. Yamaoka following it as well.

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,725

I mean, it's always been the worst for me unless I get a 4man squad with balanced on Haddonfield.

Ormond needs an entire mid-chapter dedicated to fixing everything wrong with it alone.

• Zeus
    Zeus Member Posts: 2,112

Haddonfield isn't that bad especially after balanced landing nerf. But it's bad when people do decide to bring balanced landing

• Aquitus

the reason i thought that most people hated haddon the most was because youtubers commonly called it the worst map and the reason they gave was the large amount of long walls that survivors could loop for ages

• ClickyClicky
    ClickyClicky Member Posts: 3,536

Everytime I load in as killer on Ormond I smile and am thankful that it’s not Rotten Fields.

Its not a perfect map but there is worse out there.

• DragonMasterDarren
    DragonMasterDarren Member Posts: 2,804

Saying it's NOW the worst in the game implies that it used to not be the worst

Ormond is the worst, has always been the worst and will continue to be the worst

• Aquitus

personally before the aura change i cringed everytime i saw corn in the distance, now i see corn and think "at least i can keep my aura perk" or "oh good, visible generators". i dont play survivor but anyone that does are maps nerfed by the aura changes?

• TheFrog
    TheFrog Member Posts: 56

All these people saying that Haddonfield, Ormond or Yamaoka being the worst map but we all know it’s “The Game” because honestly screw that map

• Aquitus

what? the game is one of the smallest maps and unlike silent hill going up and down isnt a trek so its one of my favorites

• ToxicAsf
    ToxicAsf Member Posts: 25

ormond has always been the worst and no matter what it always will