How tall are the killers exactly?

yes
yes Member Posts: 361

I've been wondering about this for a long time. How tall are the killers (in feet)?

I've made some assumptions, and I'll list them.

The Trapper- 6'3

The Wraith- 6'2

The Hillbilly- 5'11

The Nurse- 5ft

The Hag- 5'1

The Shape- 6'8

The Doctor- 6'4

The Huntress- 6'5

The Nightmare- 5'3

The Pig- 5'3

The Clown- 6'5

The Spirit- 5'5

The Legion- 5'6

The Plague- 7'1/7'2 (she's tall as HELL)

Anyway, what do you guys think?

(I might need to change these lol)

Comments

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873
    edited April 2019

Wrong. The ones around Wraiths height are around 7ft.

Plague is something around 8ft.

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176

We have 2 heights confirmed by the devs for every killer, Tall and average, that is all

• Eninya
    Eninya Member Posts: 1,256

The Hag is significantly shorter than the survivors. Even if she was to stand at her full height, rather than slouched/hunched, she'd likely still be significantly shorter than the female survivors.

• Mitch_Murder
    Mitch_Murder Member Posts: 2

The Nightmare is actually 5'9. The female legion members are 5'5, or at least Susie is. Susie's a sophomore, and sophomores are usually 15, and the average height of a 15 year old girl is 5'4-5'5. If Joey and Frank are also sophomores then they're 5'5 or 5'6, average height of a 15 year old male is usually 5'5-5'6. But since the new killers didn't come out by the time you wrote this ill write em: Ghostface is 5'10 in the movies, in game demogorgon is about 6'8 since hes as tall as the doors and the average door height is 6'8. But in the show he's 18 ft. But before I get into the others, lets look at comparing heights. Ghostface is up to the trappers torso, and when you compare 6'3 to 5'10 the 5'10 person is up to the other persons chin. So either trapper is taller than you said or ghostface is shorter in the game. Clown and huntress are both 6'5, but in game the huntress is taller, so either the huntress is taller than you said or clown is shorter than you said. In game clown and the doc are about the same height. Huntress is slightly taller than the doc. But the shape and huntress are the same height in game (Which would make sense because Michael is taller than Doc in game), so if Michael is 6'8 so is the huntress. If Billy is actually 5'11 than I'm wrong about ghostface being 5'10 in game. Billy is a lot taller than him. I'm only 100% certain about legion, demogorgon and the ghostface.

•  Antares2332
    Antares2332 Member Posts: 1,088
    edited August 2020

5'3?

• Taiga
    Taiga Member Posts: 368

I‘m pretty sure that the female legion members are the same height as the male ones and even Susie is actually taller than the male survivors. Also frank is 19 and not 15.

• LegionOfDumb
    LegionOfDumb Member Posts: 623

I thought Nightmare was supposed to be 5'5 (Since he's based off the remake's Freddy Krueger, and the actor who portrayed him, Jackie Earl Haley, is 5'5)

• Dead_by_Gadfly
    Dead_by_Gadfly Member Posts: 3,772

Michael Myers is 6'7, freddy is 5'9, leatherface is 6'4. We dont have to guess at those as its cannon in the movies

• MeltingPenguins
    MeltingPenguins Member Posts: 3,742

Question we ought to answer first:

Are the killers that huge in-universe or is that just a game-play mechanic.

I mean, imagine how the game would play IF the killers were the same height they probably were in their previous life.

• Switcheroo
    Switcheroo Member Posts: 48

Oni is one inch short of 6 foot, which is where all of his anger and rage comes from

• PerkyPerky
    PerkyPerky Member Posts: 347
    edited August 2020

They are considerably tall, but compared to survivors, some seem tremendously taller.

Save for Hag and Nightmare of course, who are slightly taller than survivors.

• APoipleTurtle
    APoipleTurtle Member Posts: 1,274

You can usually find canon heights for the licensed killers, though I'm not sure how true to these the DbD models are:

• Micheal Myers (Shape): was 5' 10" in Halloween (1978) / 6' 7" in the mid-2000's Halloweens / 6' 3" in Halloween (2018)

-Weirdly enough, his model seems to be closest to his most recent appearance's size, despite his inclusion in DbD pre-dating that by two years. Otherwise he would be about the same height as Freddy and Ghost Face.

• Leatherface: Either 6' 2" or 6' 4" in Texas Chainsaw Massacre (1974)

-Height listed depends on where you look (though his actor was the latter height).

• Freddy Krueger: 5' 9.5" when played by Robert Englund (original) or 5' 5" when played by Jackie Earle Harley (2010 Reboot)

• Pyramid Head: ~6' tall in Silent Hill 2 / ~7' tall in the Silent Hill movie. Add an additional 2-3 feet for the size of his namesake headpiece) He's currently the tallest character model in DbD.

• Amanda Young (Pig): Around 5' 3" (her actress's height) in Saw (2004). Possibly with a few extra inches for the pig-mask.

• Ghost Face: Supposedly 5' 10" in the original Scream (1996). Though he's a costume played by so many people that he probably doesn't actually have one canon height.

• Demogorgon: Can apparently be between 6-10' tall according to Stranger Things lore. Though the one in the show looked to be on the shorter end of that range (probably around 7 ft tall).

And just because I found this hilarious:

• Ash Williams: 6' 1" (his actor's height)

-This means Ash should actually be taller than all of the Average-height killers.

I'd guess that all of the "Tall" killers are around 6-7 feet tall, while all the "Average" killers are more like 5-6 feet tall. It's also worth considering whether you're going for body height or total height, as some killers gain length from hair, hats, and headdresses (Spirit, Oni, Plague), while others noticeably hunch/slouch (Hillbilly, Clown, Demogorgon).

• DemoFrog
    DemoFrog Member Posts: 193

The Demogorgon you're talking about (The 5.5 Meter One) is from D&D, the ST Demogorgon is something like 3-3.5 meters tall.

• White_Owl
    White_Owl Member Posts: 3,786

This picture seems accurate. If we assume that Freddy is 165cm (Jackie Earle Haley height), we have the Wraith standing at 198cm and the Demogorgon at 220cm (the distance between every line in the background is 5.5 cm)

• CaramelisedCloud
    CaramelisedCloud Member Posts: 3

if Plague is 7ft, and Charlotte is taller than her, she must be like 8ft lmao.

• HaunterofShadows
    HaunterofShadows Member Posts: 4,092

I'm probably taller than a good bunch of them

• SMitchell8
    SMitchell8 Member Posts: 3,302

PH and Nemesis are top 2 i believe.