One of the saddest parts about not changing killers in lobbies

Erk
Erk Member Posts: 230

Lets say you want to have fun and pick the Pig and you get into a lobby and there is a guy with a key and you want to teach him/her a lesson, you can't switch to another killer now :(.

Comments

• Veen
    Veen Member Posts: 706

Boohoo survivors using an item bad.

• Erk
    Erk Member Posts: 230
    edited August 2020

Boohoo killers using an offering bad.

Edit : I don't care about survivors using a medkit or a flashlight or anything other than a key. A key just sucks the fun out of the game.

• HeyAssButt
    HeyAssButt Member Posts: 35

Then you just leave the lobby and search for a new one.

• Sunbreaker7
    Sunbreaker7 Member Posts: 651
    edited August 2020

I spent most of my time in lobby leveling up my characters by spending blood points for different killers. Now I can only do it for 1 killer that I have currently selected for that specific match and often is the case that the killer I play already have full prestige and bloodweb completed and I don't want to waste my bloodpoints on them, so now I just sit there waiting in boredome.

"But why don't you just play with your phone or do something else while waiting for a match?"

Answer: Becasue the times when I do need to spend the bloodpoints on some characters, I get bored out of my mind having to buy each item on the blood web seperately for 1 million blood points. Waiting for a match used to be the best time to spend blood points...

I want insta-spend-all-bloodpoints button implemented in the game so I don't have to buy things seperately, I could just press one button and be done with it.

• Itachi
    Itachi Member Posts: 55

Unfortunately you're gonna have to dodge. RIP if it was a long queue time.

• Chewy102
    Chewy102 Member Posts: 613

Why not just deal with the key? You cant sawp Killers, but you can still adjust your build and change perks/addons as needed.

I personally take keys as a challenge.

• romerojoel
    romerojoel Member Posts: 35

If surv uses key u can still switch to a mori??

thats what matters to me.

key=mori then its balanced😏

• Nos37
    Nos37 Member Posts: 4,142

If you're queue'd up as a loud killer with loud constant animations, go customize a charm slot to replace the killer with a hook