Rank 12 killer vs two rank 1s

Options

This isn't the first time this weekend this has happened. I keep going against very low red ranks as a new killer because they queue up with a higher rank - meaning I get absolutely ######### on then get lovely post game chats....

Post game chat, I don't care, I can close the game out - but why punish newer killers because experienced players want to play with higher rank survivors?

Instead of ruining the killers game, can the high rank survivors get pulled into a red rank bracket game? It was their choice to group up. This may be a non-issue to 90% of the player base here, but I'm new to DbD as I got it with summer sale and this really shits on what I call fun.

Comments

• MyWorldHasCome
    MyWorldHasCome Member Posts: 146
    Options

Well i actually want to know if that's for the Matchmaking or a SWF that got a Red rank and a Yellow rank and got the search crazy...

• trolki
    trolki Member Posts: 8
    Options

It's 4 man swf

• MyWorldHasCome
    MyWorldHasCome Member Posts: 146
    Options

The matchmaking system turns a bit crazy when a lot of different ranks try to search. This would be easy to fix IMO making that the matchmaking took the higher rank in the group as the pre-defined search.

For example, in this match, as the higher rank is 1, the killer should be 1. That would make the SWF groups a bit more liable... But hey, that's my opinion.

• trolki
    trolki Member Posts: 8
    Options

I agree or just use the mean of the ranks for searches. The killer gets punished two fold, SWF advantage and rank advantage (experience)

This is the first time I took a screen shot but I've had this happening more and more now