Weirdest Encounter?

For me, it was the time I was mistakened as a Claudette in a cornfield while playing pig. 
Yes it really happened.  

The man DC’d, flopped over dead in front of me after I turned around for him to discover that I was not, in fact, going to heal him. 

Comments

• feffrey
    feffrey Member Posts: 886
    My weirdest encounter was when I saw a killer not camping . 

Blew my mind
  • xxaggieboyxx
    xxaggieboyxx Member Posts: 498
    You wanna heal?? Naaaah fam you bout to take this blade 
  • Kaalaxi
    Kaalaxi Member Posts: 177

I haven't encountered anything too weird, claudette falling through the ceiling bug, that was pretty weird.

• CrimsonPuppeteer
    CrimsonPuppeteer Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 22
    I remember mistaking Myers for another survicor a few times. In the beginning of the game, when I didn't know who the killer was, I saw someone moving close by and as there was no heartbeat, thought it was another survivor xD
    Got away alive both times this happened 

Also, I once started opening a crate right next to Myers... It was in the cornfield and I only noticed him after starting the action. He didn't see me and just left
  • ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    edited September 2018
    2 days ago i was playing Wraith on Coal tower with the Bone Clapper addon. It was merely 20 seconds in the round, i found Quentin and uncloaked.
    All other survivors except him immediatly DC'd. So we farmed some points and let him escape.
    We figured it was a 3 SWF that really hated Wraith for some reason.
  • Khalednazari
    Khalednazari Member Posts: 1,433
    I was once running next to a person to the exit gate. After a while I realised that the person I was running next to was Michael Myers. We didn't seem to notice. 
  • Eight
    Eight Member Posts: 513

I have a video somewhere, but not sure where. Game starts and I see someone running across the map... "Hey Dwight, what you up to!?!" So I chased after him... it was Billy.

• AmorePrincess
    AmorePrincess Member Posts: 220
    Faced the hag last week, and she wanted to farm but I didnt know that. So we went into a chase, but she never hit me, and all of a sudden she went into bloodlust 3 and ran past me, turned around and ran staring at me backwards. I figured then she was up to something, but I didnt stop running for a while, because having the hag infront of me, super fast, looking at me, and the she started to run in circles, still staring at me, was the funniest thing. She looked so adorable and stupid.

Good match though, she farmed with us all and then surprised us with NoED. She got her 4k, the little rascal. :)
  • Plippy
    Plippy Member Posts: 187

I've still got to go with the Hillbilly that kept charging me with the Chainsaw only to miss every time.

It must have gone on for 5 minutes with him charging at me, me side stepping and him wizzing past.

At first I was doing desperate dodges but by the end I was perplexed as I just stood still and moved as he charged and he missed.

Then he was ultra salty in chat about me in post game chat so he wasn't messing around.

Surreal game.

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172

Strangest encounter was the very first time I saw Moonwalking Myers.