Is Huntress currently bugged?

Options

I hit this Zarina with a hatchet like 3 times and it kept splashing blood when it hit her and breaking but she didn't change health states is Huntress bugged?

Comments

• TKTK
    TKTK Member Posts: 943
    edited August 2020
    Options

I think hit registration is just ######### it seems, I get alot more phantom hits with hillbilly's chainsaw myself, the survivor will run in a straight line and i'll guarantee a saw it but it'll hit where they were and i'll go through the cooldown of hitting someone and they get to a pallet....

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814
    Options

No, you were getting Dedicated Servers. It's a bigger issue with Plague (I genuinely don't know why) but in a nutshell, if both yours and the survivors pings combined reach over about 80, you're going to get robbed shots. Deathslinger also deals with this. But I genuinely have no idea why it's a bigger issue for Plague than the other two, I get maybe 1 robbed hit in 20 as Huntress and Deathslinger (bloodspray, screams, no health state change).

• kate_best_girl
    kate_best_girl Member Posts: 2,184
    Options

ah okay...definitely seems like something that should be fixed lol

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814
    edited August 2020
    Options

The upcoming server hit validation hopefully will... Unless this "server hit validation" code is the exact same as the one that ranged killers currently have, in which case get prepared for robbed m1's as well. Also, good luck to anyone who isn't playing in the cities the servers are located in.

Edit: for some reason "server hit validation" autocorrected to "secret hi retaliation" and now I want that in the game as well

• kate_best_girl
    kate_best_girl Member Posts: 2,184
    Options

Survivor: *teabag greets another survivor from behind a tree and gets instantly killed by the entity*

• MeltingPenguins
    MeltingPenguins Member Posts: 3,742
    Options

i think it's a bigger issue with plague because she has several small projectiles that need to be checked for a collision. :/

• StardustSpeedway
    StardustSpeedway Member Posts: 882
    Options

There was definitely something up with Huntress for me on PS4. I was versing one and she would lag like crazy with her throws. Haven't experienced that before ever.

• Terr0rwrist
    Terr0rwrist Member Posts: 67
    Options

Yes huntress is bugged. I noticed that when you try to hit survivors up close the hits won't always register.