Perk: Deliverance

I have a question about Adam's Perk Deliverance.

Does "You now have a 100 % chance to unhook yourself during the escape attempt" mean that the survivor can really free himself from the hook once per round, or as some assume that you have 100% more chance to unhook yourself from the hook - so 100% to 4% = 8%?

Because I don't always have a chance to unhook myself. Sometimes it works directly at the first attempt, sometimes only at the third or not at all, although the perc is activated.

Best Answer

Answers

• Orange_Lady
    Orange_Lady Member Posts: 49

mhhh, it already happened twice after the new patch 2.2.1- I came after three tries not even from the hook!

• AyDoggie
    AyDoggie Member Posts: 48

From when I use it, I unhook myself as soon as I have the chance to attempt escape. It's suppose to be you are guaranteed to get off the hook.

• TheLegendDyl4n1
    TheLegendDyl4n1 Member Posts: 1,493

@Orange_Lady said:
    I have a question about Adam's Perk Deliverance.

Does "You now have a 100 % chance to unhook yourself during the escape attempt" mean that the survivor can really free himself from the hook once per round, or as some assume that you have 100% more chance to unhook yourself from the hook - so 100% to 4% = 8%?

Because I don't always have a chance to unhook myself. Sometimes it works directly at the first attempt, sometimes only at the third or not at all, although the perc is activated.

its a bug just dont use the perk till its fixed

• JoannaVO
    JoannaVO Member Posts: 750

Very sad that achievement hunters like me can't use the perk and get the ''Unhook yourself 50 times'' achievement :(

• MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,913

@JoannaVO said:
    Very sad that achievement hunters like me can't use the perk and get the ''Unhook yourself 50 times'' achievement :(

Still not as bad as the “Skilled Huntress” trophy.

• JoannaVO

@MegMain98 said:

@JoannaVO said:

For me it was quite do-able, was maining Huntress when I just started playing the game and within 100 hours I got the achievement. I think there are only like 10 left i have to do, i dont like the ''Land a Blink Attack/Interrupt 500 times'' and ''Level up Evil Within 300 times'' achievements which is why they're one of the last I still have to get

• MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,913

@JoannaVO said:

@MegMain98 said:

@JoannaVO said:

For me it was quite do-able, was maining Huntress when I just started playing the game and within 100 hours I got the achievement. I think there are only like 10 left i have to do, i dont like the ''Land a Blink Attack/Interrupt 500 times'' and ''Level up Evil Within 300 times'' achievements which is why they're one of the last I still have to get

Well also they are different on PC vs console because you only have to do 100 blink attacks and 100 Evil Within level ups on consoles. While I think on PC it is only 20/25 hatchet throws from farther than 24 meters and on console it is 100. I do not main The Huntress and I’m bad with her hatchet throws so that will take me a while. Also I think the PC achievement is cleansing 100 hex totems and console it is only 10, so it is for sure different numbers.

• JoannaVO

@MegMain98 said:

@JoannaVO said:

@MegMain98 said:

@JoannaVO said:

Well also they are different on PC vs console because you only have to do 100 blink attacks and 100 Evil Within level ups on consoles. While I think on PC it is only 20/25 hatchet throws from farther than 24 meters and on console it is 100. I do not main The Huntress and I’m bad with her hatchet throws so that will take me a while. Also I think the PC achievement is cleansing 100 hex totems and console it is only 10, so it is for sure different numbers.

Oh lol, never knew that.

• tehshadowman33
    tehshadowman33 Member Posts: 939

RIDDLE ME THIS:

If you use Monstrous Shrine, does that give Deliverance only a 85% to work?

• Orange_Lady
    Orange_Lady Member Posts: 49

Mhhh, good thinking, would be in any case a good suggestion! But it uses quite a few Deliverance and Monstrous Shrine is also not such a popular used perk.

I can't answer that question, though.