Which is your favorite mori animation?

TotemsCleanser
TotemsCleanser Member Posts: 617

What the title says. I put in the poll some of which I consider to be the most iconic ones, but left an "other" option in case you prefer a different one!

You can also provide with your reasons.

Which is your favorite mori animation? 119 votes

Nurse
1%
GHERBEARRULESPawcelot 2 votes
Hag
6%
SpacingLlamasDeadeyeMarksmanSpecalpalletsryummyPadafuIsJustMeSpuukyCerebral_Harlot 8 votes
Doctor
1%
CheersToybasher 2 votes
Clown
5%
Techn0Gcarraradeni111BGChicoOBXLiddy 6 votes
Spirit
3%
UndershotGhouled_MojoMottledElmAggressiveFTW 4 votes
Legion
15%
CamoRangerJnnsMuATerribleBillyObscurityDragonLordRegalScary_Punk_GhostYumiiXOmydogmax19BirdFloxManyAchievablesDerZuntorJustZed32manymaskmanGoodLookinCookinLanxcapoJunsuinaTheFatTopHatLSerpentine 18 votes
Plague
5%
NanglaurF60_31IcewhisperHex_KillerMainBTWSamwise444oDonutsRGoodHollex 7 votes
Demogorgon
10%
DaDevilsSkirtLiunUKBabyCameron10AngryFluffySillierHorizon5TreSenGreenPufferFishAwkward_FiendAlifyWubalubadubdub03bubbabrothaneedy 12 votes
Ghost Face
18%
FatelanceJerFILDimekDr_LoomisEnderloganYTIronWillDawnMadanimalmakbredbeddleDarkMagikSkullKidEobardThawnedugmanTotemsCleanser Antares2332Halunjayruzoozoom6VolubleLizard23RepostRiposte 22 votes
Other
31%
MandyWhite_OwlLevelSwordShrimpTwiggsDr_Trautsanarchy753SneakyNeytrixBoosted_Dwightmusstang62TaigaUistreelKnotEnthusiastRaven014anonymous31337gaydavidkingFilledPizzaShapingItUpGlamourousLeviathan[Deleted User]Spectre13 38 votes

Comments

• hahadrillgobrrr
    hahadrillgobrrr Member Posts: 953
    Other

Pyramid Head

• FilledPizza
    FilledPizza Member Posts: 392
    Other

Oni

• ShrimpTwiggs
    ShrimpTwiggs Member Posts: 1,181
    Other

Oni

• YumiiXO
    YumiiXO Member Posts: 97
    Legion

I love demos because he gives me a kiss and flower smile with his razor sharp teeth. uwu

• Samwise444
    Samwise444 Member Posts: 195
    Plague

I find the plague's to be hilarious. It is cool seeing the praying and then the vomit and then the incense slap.

Close second would be Ghostface with the photobombs.

• SCP_FOR_DBD
    SCP_FOR_DBD Member Posts: 2,416
    Other

I love michaels, I love it when they fruitlessly try to resist. Its a shame I don't see it more often.

• anarchy753
    anarchy753 Member Posts: 4,212
    Other

Pig. Used to really hate it, but these days compared to most new killers, I just enjoy that I don't have to watch 3 gens go off in the time it takes for a full on cinematic brawl and chase between the survivor and killer.

• animalmak
    animalmak Member Posts: 399
    Ghost Face

Easily GF with the selfies (and inevitable photobombs). Honorable mentions are Legion's (because of the stabbing and trying to fight back) and Hag's (because it's just absolutely brutal).

• Lanxcapo
    Lanxcapo Member Posts: 4
    Legion

i just love the beauty of a finisher in which the victim puts on some effort for a final struggle, specially when they put up a decent enough fight, i got the feeling that the vast mayority of killers have a mori in which they finish of the surivor with overwhelming force and/or the survivor just kind of goes along with it for no aparent reason

• Raven014
    Raven014 Member Posts: 4,188
    Other

For me, Legion is great for that reason, but my all time favorite has to be Pigs. She doesn't allow them to run, and is brutally efficient (even with survivor struggles).

• TotemsCleanser
    TotemsCleanser Member Posts: 617
    Ghost Face

I love the points y'all have made about the Legion's mori! I find Ghost Face's to be the coolest one, but Legion, Plague and Pyramid Head are also among my faves. And a honourable mention to Demogorgon because he om nom noms you head in a very sweet manner.

• White_Owl
    White_Owl Member Posts: 3,786
    Other

I know everyone shits on this, but I love the Wraith's mori. It feels so expressive of his hidden rage, with the way he grabs survivors from the leg and them smash them furiously.

• Halun
    Halun Member Posts: 177
    Ghost Face

Ghostface's tells a lot about his character. It's such a demented animation, capturing a really messed up bit about killers and trophies.

It's awful (in a good way, I guess lol) and I love it.

• Pior_Morte
    Pior_Morte Member Posts: 526
    Other

Deathslinger

• MeltingPenguins
    MeltingPenguins Member Posts: 3,742
    Other

Deathslinger and Michael

• KateDensonMain3331
    Other

This was tough but I said other because I like Leatherface's. I also like Spirit, Ghostface, Oni, and Deathslinger's.

• CrowVortex
    CrowVortex Member Posts: 957

I like Oni's and Clown's. Clown if against annoying survivor, satisfying stomping the head into the ground and then taking their finger so i can flip them off with it :P

• mostlyghostly
    mostlyghostly Member Posts: 135
    Other

Wraith, I've always liked the 1st person POV Moris

• ThatDrunkFish
    ThatDrunkFish Member Posts: 3
    Ghost Face

I've always liked ghostface's mori. I like how he viciously stabs the survivors, then poses with them and takes a picture. It has adds a bit of humor to the mori (for me at least) .

• Spectre13
    Spectre13 Member Posts: 179
    Other

Myers all the way. Nothing beats picking up a toxic survivor and stabbing them. Look them right in the face and see the lights leave their eyes.

• Gcarrara
    Gcarrara Member Posts: 2,263
    Clown

Clown is definitely one that really got me when i saw it. Oni is a close second for me. Probably the mutilations sticks more to me. πŸ™‚

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,741
    Other

Myers for me, that casual way that he slings the body away from him - perfect Myers!

• anonymous31337
    anonymous31337 Member Posts: 192
    Other

Huntress and Bubba

• Vox_Nocturne
    Vox_Nocturne Member Posts: 545
    Other

Michael Myers, because of the way he stares straight close-up into the face of the survivor, seemingly watching the life drain, and knowing his face will be the last thing they will ever see. It's just so damn intimate!

Special mentions go to The Hag (intensly primal), and the last 3 killers: Oni (brutal and ritualistic); Caleb (creative execution); and Pyramid Head (illustrates his command and painful).

Recently, the mori's have been brilliant, and I hope they continue to exceed this.

• KittyGirl586
    KittyGirl586 Member Posts: 14
    Other

Deathslinger

• dugman
    dugman Member Posts: 9,714
    Ghost Face

Ghost Face πŸ˜±πŸ“ΈπŸ˜ˆβœŒ

• Dr_Trauts
    Dr_Trauts Member Posts: 704
    Other

gotta be bubba

• Liddy
    Liddy Member Posts: 33
    Clown

Clown, it always makes me laugh.

• ManyAchievables
    ManyAchievables Member Posts: 667
    Legion

Clown and Ghostface are close 2nd and 3rd, but I love the back and forth within Legion's mori.

• LevelSword
    LevelSword Member Posts: 25
    Other

Oni's definitely, though I may be slightly biased.

• GlamourousLeviathan
    GlamourousLeviathan Member Posts: 979
    Other

Pyramid head has such an awesome mori. Not the final judgement though, his actual mori.

• KyloRen
    KyloRen Member Posts: 25
    Other

I like The Shape's mori

• FluffySharkz_
    FluffySharkz_ Member Posts: 48
    Other

I chose other cuz for me it's a tie between Demo and Deathslinger

• Moundshroud
    Moundshroud Member Posts: 4,458
    Other

Definitely Michael Myers.