Tell me if you like my concept for a chapter

Cult_of_Bones
Cult_of_Bones Member Posts: 3
edited June 2020 in Polls

Chapter 17:Medieval torment

Killer:The Jester

Map:Forgotten Castle

Back Story: Before his new life in the realm of the entity the jester was know as Vihelm. He was a peasant in a large kingdom and had a family a wife and son. He was a poor looking for a way to support his family so one day he took up the job of being the kings jester. There king was horrible man that only liked his shiny objects and seeing others in pain. Vihelm knew that if he took the job he would be subjected to terrible things but he did it for his family. Every day he went to the kings court to do his work and every day the king would humiliate him, tease him and even strike him but he always kept quiet never telling his family the pain he has gone through. One day the king called Vihelm and his family In to the court he questioned why they had been called but before he could speak two knights pinned him to ground and two more put his wife and son on the ground. He asked the king why he is doing this the king didn’t speak but with a smile on his face raised his hand towards a knight then in a instant the knight cut the head off of his wife and son. The king burst in to a laugh as he saw Vihelm’s horrified face his laugh was so loud every one the kingdom could hear it. After the king laughed himself in a cry he finally stop but the laughing didn’t. The king looked at Vihelm and saw he had a enormous smile on his face and was laughing while looking at his dead family. The knights that were pinning him back away and the moment they did Vihelm sprung up ran over to the king grabbed a gold knife off a table and slit the kings throat. When some knights ran over to catch Vihelm he ran over to the wall grabbed a candle and lit him self a blaze and ran in the halls of the castle Setting everything on fire and killing everyone inside.

Power: Mad man’s laugh

Start the trial with four jack in the boxes that recharge one every ten seconds Wind one up and throw it in a location the box will produce a terror radius that a Survivor will hear and can be used to trick them into thinking your near by if they get closer to it the box the jack in the box will spring out and laugh then will explode and reveal the survivors aura to the jester but will disappear after 45 seconds if no survivors are nearby.

Stats: 115 movement speed killer with a 32 meter terror radius and height is normal.

Perks:

Keep quiet: when the killer is stunned or blinded three times they will have to terror radius for 10,20, to 30 seconds this perk has no cool down.

Injustice: when a survivor heals another form the dying state they will become the obsession and you will move 5,10, to 15 percent faster until obsession is put in to dying state perk will go in to 40 second cool down.

Unholy contract: when your in a chase for longer then 30 seconds the entity will put spikes on all downed pallets and widows in your terror radius when a survivor vaults over one they will be injured by one health state the spikes will go away after 30 seconds or when a survivor vaults over them this will have a 35 second cool down.

Tell me if you like my concept for a chapter 19 votes

57%
OniKobayashiLusiem9TotemsCleanserGabexoxoPior_MorteJustZed32kruoncgkpyao22jargonkiller777ZephanUnboundmusefanKateDensonMain3331 11 votes
Don’t like
42%
Seiko300TapeKnotCougarOPGreentheNinjaEobardThawneBirdFloxBBOMLonelyBananana 8 votes
Post edited by Cult_of_Bones on

Comments

• NuclearBurrito
    NuclearBurrito Member Posts: 6,807

Stats?

• GreentheNinja
    GreentheNinja Member Posts: 71
    Don’t like

The power does nothing to help in a chase.

Keep Quiet is just Nemesis but it affects everybody, doesn't change the obsession, needs 3 stacks, and is also activated by blinds.

Injustice can be very easily exploited if you never down the new obsession. Also, the cooldown means nothing, since a survivor healing another from the dying state is very rare. The only counterplay is to have the new obsession bodyblock, and then let them bleed out when they inevitably are slugged to get someone else to activate the perk.

Unholy Contract essentially punishes the survivor for doing good in a chase. Perks should not punish Survivors for being good.

• Seiko300
    Seiko300 Member Posts: 1,862
    Don’t like

The ability you gave the Jester is sort of similar to a Secondary Ability idea I already created for the Clown awhile ago.

Secondary Ability for the Clown - "Fun Time Gas Trap"

A small colorfully painted circular device which fits in the hand of the clown who winds up and places on the ground. If a survivor walks within a certain radius of the trap (2-4m) the circular device is triggered, quickly popping up, it violently and loudly erupts ejecting a large cloud of gas into the air that covers a sizeable area around where the trap was deployed (larger than the normal gas bottles). A visual noise indicator will appear for the killer to see after it has exploded (and of course the afterpiece tonic causes survivors to scream revealing their present location at the same time)

This was also created in conjunction with a change made in mind to buff the afterpiece tonic effect itself but I won't get into that now.

So if I had to choose between two low tier killers or a change made to create a quality mid or even high tier killer? I'd choose the latter. Sorry.

• OniKobayashi
    OniKobayashi Member Posts: 274

It's definitely interesting. Would be nice to have perks that make being the Obsession a bad thing for once. Needs a bit of refinement though.

• BirdFlox
    BirdFlox Member Posts: 27
    Don’t like

I don't really see what this could do to help you, if it emits a terror radius they're gonna know where it is and just not go there until it's gone. if you throw it at someone, you probably already know where they are, and revealing them won't really do anything.

• KateDensonMain3331

I like this, I think the story is cool and although I'm not sure how effective the killer's power would be (it would be something that would have to be tested out of course) it is a cool concept! The perks aren't too bad either, actually, although I feel that Unholy Contract would have to be reworked so that it can only put them from healthy to injured and not from injured to the dying state, simply because pallets and vaults are the only way survivors can try to escape. Perhaps it can injure them from healthy to injured and then if they are injured and vault a pallet/window with the spikes it gives them the bleed out timer?

• JustZed32
    JustZed32 Member Posts: 213

Story is good, power is useless.

Unholy contract is OP, its even more like a power

Injustice seems op too, althougth sometimes useless

Keep quiet must give undetectable effect, and max 15 seconds. Then its, probably, balanced. No obsessiin here. Also, probably, after every stun, or every second srun, whatever