What Will You Do With This Rift?

Boss
Boss Member Posts: 13,614

Title.

If none of these answers are a close enough fit to how you feel about this Rift...I'm sorry? πŸ˜…

What Will You Do With This Rift? 55 votes

Free: Nothing - Premium: Nothing
16%
rhaTheRockstarKnightmusstang62MrPenguinDr_LoomiskinEnderloganYTdarwinsbrainPawcelot 9 votes
Free: Nothing - Premium: I Like Some, But I Still Won't Pay
0%
Free: Nothing - Premium: I Will Go Up To (A Certain/Max) Tier
1%
Awkward_Fiend 1 vote
Free: I Will Go Up To (A Certain/Max) Tier - Premium: Nothing
14%
Science_GuyZerLukasRin_is_my_waifuFilledPizzaOBXPior_MorteIllutionPatrix 8 votes
Free: I Will Go Up To (A Certain/Max) Tier - Premium: I Like Some, But I Still Won't Pay
10%
FatelanceBoosted_DwightManyAchievablesDerZuntorZephanUnboundJunsuina 6 votes
Free: I Will Go Up To (A Certain/Max) Tier - Premium: I Will Go Up To (A Certain/Max) Tier
56%
XenorPlaysBossSnakeSound222AdelooIhatelifeDaDevilsSkirtGHERBEARRULESCheersdrimmalorDimekVNTRevolutionWalker_of_the_fog_96doitagain_AngryFluffyPassarinoTanonymous31337Parallax[Deleted User]GothicPrincessElcopollo 31 votes

Comments

• Boss
    Free: I Will Go Up To (A Certain/Max) Tier - Premium: I Will Go Up To (A Certain/Max) Tier

Wraith stuff is on the free track up to tier 68, of course i'm going for that.

As for Premium track, this is only the 2nd time i see some stuff i like, so i decided i'll do it this time.

• Pawcelot
    Pawcelot Member Posts: 985

I don't bother aiming for the Rift since I don't play enough to warrant buying the premium track and I sure as hell ain't gonna be spending money to unlock tiers.

• Walker_of_the_fog_96
    Walker_of_the_fog_96 Member Posts: 1,238

was about to complete the previous rift (level 60) but my internet service failed and I couldn't play for like a month.

I don't plan to have the same thing happen again (rip that kate cosmetic)

• Boss

Well, temporarily R.I.P.

It'll come after a long 6 months.

A true R.I.P. to the Charms.

Sucks anyway that it happened to you. πŸ˜ͺ

• ManyAchievables
    ManyAchievables Member Posts: 667
    Free: I Will Go Up To (A Certain/Max) Tier - Premium: I Like Some, But I Still Won't Pay

I probably won't be able to play enough (my parents are enjoying Animal Crossing a lot) but I do like a lot of the items in the free rift.

I don't get the premium rift but I do like some of the stuff there too.

• ZephanUnbound
    ZephanUnbound Member Posts: 227

I see some premium stuff I like, but I'm not paying for it. I will go as far as I can go on free before I run out of time.

• Cheers
    Cheers Member Posts: 3,426

I like a lot of stuff. I'm trying to get back into the game. Gonna try for 100% if I can even get back into it.

• hahadrillgobrrr
    hahadrillgobrrr Member Posts: 953

If I get to tier 70, I'll buy the pass. I have Auric cells from previous pass for it.

• Awkward_Fiend
    Awkward_Fiend Member Posts: 687
    Free: Nothing - Premium: I Will Go Up To (A Certain/Max) Tier

The only things I legitimately like from this rift is the Ace outfit and the Shackles charm. Nothing else stands out to me. Hopefully the next rift picks up the slack, because if it gets lower in quality than this one I'll probably just stop buying them.

• EnderloganYT
    EnderloganYT Member Posts: 621

couldn't care for cosmetics.

• ShrekTheThird69
    ShrekTheThird69 Member Posts: 327

I want the tiki drink

• Deadeye
    Deadeye Member Posts: 3,627

I don't like any of the items this rift very much, but as I play enough, I will finish it anyway, buy the premium and get my auric cells back. So...

• redhex45
    redhex45 Member Posts: 61

I really don’t know, I really want that Zarina skin, gotta say bye forever I guess. The Meg and Lisa skin look great but I barely play meg (also wraith (Philip) and Ace) wish they added the rift skins for sale or something.

• Elcopollo
    Elcopollo Member Posts: 766

I mean, have you seen those charms and skins for Meg, Wraith and Hag? Hell yeah!

• TheRockstarKnight
    TheRockstarKnight Member Posts: 2,171

I like Wraith but his outfit will 100% be a pain to use on console.

Also it's just not that good of an outfit IMO. I just don't dig the Ghostrider aesthetic on Bing Bong Boi.

Everyone and everything else on the Rift is whatever.

I've been off DbD for a while, and I don't see myself coming back for this Rift.

• KateDensonMain3331

My goal is to get to at least 65 because that gets me all the cosmetic items I want. But I'll still try to get to 70 of course

• Boss

is at tier 69, 9 Rift Fragments

"Ehh, i'll pass." πŸ˜‹

• KateDensonMain3331

πŸ˜‚ 🀣

• Pr0p3r9
    Pr0p3r9 Member Posts: 111

I've managed to get to tier 70 on all the previous rifts without paying a dime besides the initial auric cell buy-in. I think I can do it again.

I understood the Premium: I will go up to max tier option to mean getting that far with the initial auric cell buy-in, but I'm not sure if maybe what I was supposed to choose was Premium: Nothing, because I don't plan to buy any tiers.

• Boss

I'd say you chose the right option.

You're not doing nothing on Premium, and despite earning it back, you still pay the entry price for premium.

• Boss

is Wraith main

You and me both.

• ZerLukas
    ZerLukas Member Posts: 294
    Free: I Will Go Up To (A Certain/Max) Tier - Premium: Nothing

I just treat rifts as something completely optional. If I have time and desire to play the game while it's open I'll do some challenges along the way, if not - it's not a big loss.

I'm going to go up in the free rift as far as I can by just playing but I'm not gonna spend extra time just to finish it. I'm not going to pay for premiun rift as well.

• Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703
    edited August 2020

I've only done 2 challenges and up to tier 2. I haven't/won't be bothering with premium. I now don't have enough opportunities to play the game to realistically complete the whole rift. Not that it's a big loss: the unlockables are below average and I hate doing challenges.

• MrPenguin
    MrPenguin Member Posts: 2,419

got really burned out with the the last rift and I just don't want to play DBD in its current state. Hoping they fix it soon.

• PassarinoT
    PassarinoT Member Posts: 910

I only really do this to keep the cosmetics/charms so that, hopefully in the future, people will see them and think I am cool for having old cosmetics that can't be bought. :p

• Boss

Unlike Charms, cosmetics will eventually be purchasable.

• PassarinoT

I believe they said reskins tho? Wasn't that it?

• Boss

Didn't hear anything about reskins, just that cosmetics will be available for purchase after 6 months.

@MandyTalk Could we maybe have some clarification?

• PassarinoT
    edited August 2020

Hmm interesting. I hope it's reskins, not to be one to gatekeep but I would like to be able to have some significance in my cosmetics :p

Edit: Not necessarily significance, but I would like to have some limited time cosmetics.

• Adeloo
    Adeloo Member Posts: 1,448

Free = i'll go up as much as i can

Premium = i'll see if i manage to get every cosmetic i want before paying.