New Killer. The Surgeon!. New Survivor. Georgia Griffin. New Chapter. A Surgery Gone Wrong!

LuluTheLion14
LuluTheLion14 Member Posts: 283
edited August 2020 in Creations

The Surgeon.

Power. Surgery

Surgery - When a survivor is on the hook, the Surgeon can perform a surgery on the survivor. (Takes 5 seconds to perform a surgery). When the rescuer saves the survivor off the hook, the Surgeon can then smell the blood of the rescuer as they would have the other survivors blood on their hands. (When the surgeon can smell blood, there will be a red stain next to an arrow showing where the blood is) When the rescuer gets put onto the hook, the next rescuer will then have blood on their hands. Therefore the Surgeon can track a different survivor.

Addons.

Still to come!

Perks.

Bloodless Hunger

When hitting a survivor from healthy to injured, Bloodless Hunger activates. For 30/45/60 seconds you will gain an extra 5% speed.

Careful Tread

You no longer hear your own footsteps/sludges/walking in grass etc when moving. Survivors footsteps/sludges/walking in grass is 3/4/5% louder.

KaBoom

When a survivor blows up a generator, they will lose one health state. If the survivor is already injured, they will get the broken status effect for 40/50/60 seconds. KaBoom has a cool down of 90 seconds.

New Survivor. Georgia Griffin

Perks.

Just Keep Running

After running for more than 20/15/10 seconds, you will leave no scratch marks for the next 10/15/20 seconds.

Just Keep Running has a cooldown of 60 seconds.

Peek A Boo

When hiding inside a locker, you do not have the blindness status effect. You get in and out of lockers 10/20/30% faster when entering and leaving slowly.

Slow And Steady

When in the dying state, you bleed out 10/20/30% slower.

Please leave a comment!

Post edited by LuluTheLion14 on

Comments

• Dabihwow
    Dabihwow Member Posts: 3,409

Is this outlast / Richard Trager if so then i'm down for this.

• LuluTheLion14
  • LuluTheLion14

I just searched Richard Trager up from Outlast. What exactly is his power? Because I have never heard of him. Lmao. 😂

• Dabihwow
    Dabihwow Member Posts: 3,409

Seriously okay he has been known to cut off your fingers, he has been able to sneak up upon you just like watch a video about him then you'll get your answer

• EnderloganYT
    EnderloganYT Member Posts: 621

chapter review time

the Power seems to be OP as far as I can tell. from what I gather it's essentially the ability to locate any survivor you've hooked with an arrow. I find that to be powerful as hell. I'd say something along the lines of an active ability where pressing a button for a couple of seconds will allow you to see said survivors scratch marks from the last 10-30 seconds, and give survivors a way to wash blood off for good (although it should be costly).

Bloodless hunger: on the fence about it, can't say without seeing it in action first.

Careful Tread: very well balanced, good perk.

Kaboom: good at lower ranks but once past a certain rank threshold, survivors won't miss skill checks, so I'd say it's mediocre.

Just keep running: once again on the fence. thanks to it's unique approach, I can't say how good it is without seeing it in practice.

Peek a boo: good perk that is very helpful for locker jukes.

Slow and Steady: not really seeing a purpose to this. it has a negative effect when used against sluggers once they down everyone, and even before there just aren't any good reasons to use it

overall: pretty alright chapter. Power needs looking at though.

• LuluTheLion14

thank you for replying! The Surgeons power: basically, he/she knows where a survivor is all the time. I don’t think it’s as OP as u may think. Yes, the Surgeon knows where 1 survivor is, but whilst the surgeon is going over to the survivor, the other 3 survivors wouldn’t be in a chase therefore will be doing gens. I am gonna tweak the ability a little bit tho.

Slow and Steady: this may seem as an annoying perk 😂. I know that. But, when being slugged you will obviously bleed out slower. This perk can come in handy when trying to look for the hatch or trying to escape through the exit gate whilst in the dying state. I have seen clips of survivors dying just before they could escape. 😂

• KateDensonMain3331

I think this sounds pretty cool! I especially like Peek A Boo. I think that's a cool perk!