The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Dead Dawg Saloon is weird AF

Auron471
Auron471 Member Posts: 1,310
edited August 2020 in General Discussions

I literally spawned into the saloon map with all other survivors. No one brought a shroud offering, but yet we all spawn right next to each other. Like... shoulder to shoulder. We spawned in looking like this:

BHVR can you fix this? Survivors should be social distancing RN, not posing like a tetris T block.

Comments

• WhiteRuineer
    WhiteRuineer Member Posts: 16

lol

• yusdacra
    yusdacra Member Posts: 56

lmao

• Roobnus
    Roobnus Member Posts: 375

I noticed that on other maps aswell, we often spawn together and usually as far away from the Killer as possible so we finish the first gen before the Killer even gets there lol.

• Sackboy123
    Sackboy123 Member Posts: 465

I actually love this spawning, and it should be the same for all maps

• MrDardon
    MrDardon Member Posts: 3,925

On Ironworks all of us, including the Killer spawned between the Tree Lane.

Us 4 were like 1 metre apart from each other and the Killer was on the other side of the Lane looking at our direction after Spawn.

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814

That's the RNG for you.

• TotemsCleanser
    TotemsCleanser Member Posts: 617

This has happened to me so many times in that map and it's so ridiculous lmao it always happens in the same end of the main street also.

• IIITweedleIII
    IIITweedleIII Member Posts: 934

Depending on which killer you face, it is imperative that you and the other survivors spawn in The Flying V formation.

Because when times are tough and the odds are stacked against you

Ducks Fly Together!

• TheDFD
    TheDFD Member Posts: 64

The map looked interesting before it came out, then I played it and realised its absolute dog #########

• Heartbound
    Heartbound Member Posts: 3,255

Really the biggest change I'd have for Dead Dawg Saloon is that if your character screams on that map, instead of the generic 'AAAAAA' it should be 'YEEEEEE-HAWWWW'

*laughs in Doctor*

• Ghouled_Mojo
    Ghouled_Mojo Member Posts: 2,287

Played a game as survivor last night were myself and two other survivors started off by a hex totem. Not sure what it was because it was cleansed immediately.