Which Killer and Survivor you main and why ?

Options
2»

Comments

• HollowsGrief
    HollowsGrief Member Posts: 1,497
    Options

Oni and Kate. Oni because he is just darn cool and fun to play with a bad a$$ back story. Kate because she is best girl and I'll fight anyone who says otherwise.

• PigMainClaudette
    PigMainClaudette Member Posts: 3,842
    Options

Oink.

Killers: Pig, Legion and Doctor

• Piggy is just so much fun and a very toolbox killer that promotes my favourite playstyle: Stall the game into oblivion.
    • Legion is another stalling character that I like to play, partly because they have such a unique gameplay characteristic.
    • Doctor does give off a powerful feeling, especially with a large terror radius and making survivors scream all the time.

What can I say? I enjoy the longer games.

Survivors: Yui, Claudette, Kate

• Yui is the first survivor that I got to P3, and I like her general look. I didn't spend money on cosmetics and didn't have Kate at the time.
    • Claudette was my first main. I'm not fantastic at a chase, and Self-Care is such a nice perk to have on hand for someone who likes to always be at two health states.
    • Kate is another one that I love the aesthetic for, and also has a nice meme build that I have on her.

• nursewannabe
    nursewannabe Member Posts: 1,075
    Options

Killer: nurse (my nick kinda gave it away right?) because I just really like how her power is somewhat unique compared to all others. For the same reason, I also like plague, but don’t play her that much

Survivor: Claudette and Jake. Claudette because when I was new I started with her and like with any other game I somewhat grow attached to the main character with whom I ‘discover’ the new world/mechanics ecc.

Jake because he’s husbando material

• Talmeer
    Talmeer Member Posts: 1,520
    edited August 2020
    Options

Killer: Legion

Survivor: I play Kate or Jeff equal, or nearly, I assume.

All 6 together remind me on my favorite party location for more as a decade. I was very often in a run-down looking club like you see him on the map Ormond and that's sometimes by almost similar temperaturs, I guess (but then with burning fires and so on).

Was the number 1 location spot for metalheads, gothics and punks in my area, aka. the "alternative scene".

Well, the whole thing is over now. They changed their customers to students only and this place has lost his charme for a lot of the older people.

Still it is the place where I have catch many good memories :).

• oxygen
    oxygen Member Posts: 3,296
    Options

Huntress because she's fun and hitting hatchets feels real good. I also like Trapper, Demogorgon and Myers.

Ace and Dwight because I like their cosmetics a whole lot. Kate and Meg as runner-ups.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614
    Options

Used to main Dwight, then Nea, then Kate joined the game.

Dwight, cause he was simply my first Survivor.

Then Nea, cause she was the least used out of the 3 females, and didn't want to be one of the majority.

Also, i prefer to play female characters if the gameplay differences between characters is practically non-existant.

Then Kate came along and my brain decided she's obviously the better choice here, so much so that it was worth getting all Perks on a new character again. (Don't really care about having lots of Items.)

It's been Kate ever since.

Used to main Wraith, then Hillbilly, then Wraith.

Wraith, cause i liked the idea of not letting them know where i am 24/7. (Also, he was considered the most OP for a while, fukn kek.)

Then Hillbilly, i found it incredibly satisfying to zoom around like that and have a strong-ass ability.

It was also dark times for Wraith: He didn't have much going for him, and Survivors were finally figuring out that you can see his cloak from any distance, and that Flashlights were kinda god-like against him.

Then Wraith again, i got really sick over time of hearing the Chainsaw constantly.

It also helped that he got his Add-on overhaul & Killer Power """""rework""""".

I personally don't care he's probably weaker than Hillbilly: His Power is fun to use to me and victories earned with him instead of Hillbilly only make it more satisfying cause he's probably weaker.

Also, i live for those "They have Exposed, they don't know you're nearby, you're uncloaking from behind an object so they still don't know you're nearby, they finally start running from the first ding, but once you fully uncloak, you get that super speed boost, and combined with your lunge speed boost you get a super lunge, which easily catches up to them and you end the chase in 1 hit" moments, especially if you land that hit while they vault or near an upright Pallet.

It's been Wraith ever since.

• xenofon13
    xenofon13 Member Posts: 1,241
    Options

Survivors: Meg, Kate, Quentin.

Killers: Billy, Doc.

• TheDFD
    TheDFD Member Posts: 64
    Options

I'm a P3 Quentin main who runs Deliverance, decisive strike, self care and unbreakable.

• mentalpopcorn
    mentalpopcorn Member Posts: 181
    edited August 2020
    Options

Legion is a very strong killer. As long as you're consistently injuring survivors, it doesn't matter that you don't get too many downs. You stop the progress of the game from consistently having them heal each other (take sloppy butcher and thana) and if they don't heal and instead genrush only 1 hit to down them. :)

I main hag. She's just really good imo. Good at keeping hooks safe, good at 3 genning survivors, good at downing quick with proper trapping, failing a chase doesn't hurt you that much because you can just give up and trap better. And she's really good at stopping loops, if a survivor loops you somewhere drop a trap and if they see you do it they'll leave the loop if not you get a free hit when they run through it. This is really helpful on big window loops in crotus prenn asylum, haddonfield, and the deathslinger place

I've been really enjoying ghost face lately too, really good pressure on survivors even without slow down perks. Spine chill counters you pretty hard but half the survivors I see run it don't even use it properly

• Axe
    Axe Member Posts: 1,060
    Options

Ace because cosmetics and I am a filthy tryhard. Oni cause he rewards me for good gameplay

• OMagic_ManO
    OMagic_ManO Member Posts: 3,278
    Options

Michael Myers cause I just love him as a character, that's sort of why I even played DBD to begin with.

I play Jeff and David as survivors cause I like David's strong will and Jeff is just a good looking person and cool himself, waiting for a Jeff rift.

• Opex
    Opex Member Posts: 263
    Options

I am a Nurse main for 3 years now.

And I an also maining Feng Min because she is cute. :3

• Mekochi
    Mekochi Member Posts: 942
    Options

Survivor - Feng Min & Nea

She was the very first survivor I played due to her perks helping me not blow up the gen and I found that useful as a starter player who couldn't hit skill checks. I ended up having her as the only character that had levels on her which resulted in her being my first Prestige 3 Level 50.

Nea because I like her character design and her backstory, got into her last month.

Killer - Ghostface

Because I've always been a fan of the Scream franchise. I watched it when I was younger, but 3 & 4, will always be a Trainwreck, the series was decent.

• GRT_Alkaline
    GRT_Alkaline Member Posts: 226
    Options

Killer: Wraith and Legion

Reasons: I don't really see me as having a main i've prob just played as these 2 the most

Wraith was the first killer i ever used

Legion i used for the first time during the last tome and i had fun playing as "Them".

Survivor: Kate, Meg and Feng

Reasons: Same as killer don't really have a main but these are the ones i use the most.

Feng was the first surviver used and was the only one i used for a while

Kate was just to change up who i playing as and stuck for a while

Meg well i changed to Meg for a daily and just not been bothered to change characters.. so it goes load up the game and search for match, none of this character change thing 😑

• vKishiBatv
    vKishiBatv Member Posts: 20
    edited August 2020
    Options

Survivor: Jeff - I think it's because after reading his bio, I relate to him very well.. Claudette used to be my main for the same reason..

Killer: Legion - They were the first killer I actually became interested in learning mechanics for.. I get messages constantly about "Why do you play Legion?" and "They're such a low tier killer"..

Honestly, I don't see the purpose of tier lists.. I mean, I do just fine with Legion.. Sometimes I wipe whole teams and sometimes I end up with 1-2 kills.. Either way, I have a lot of fun playing them.. So much so that I even bought Joey and Susies outfits for them..

• HexDaddyDeVito
    HexDaddyDeVito Member Posts: 5
    Options

I main Oni as killer, because I always like playing the overly aggressive and tanky characters in games. It's just stupid fun.

I main Jeff as survivor, because I believe in Jefficism and want him to bless me in the afterlife. For real though, I like his character and persona.

• MirandaAlvin
    MirandaAlvin Member Posts: 1
    Options

I main the Doctor because I can't ever find anyone, ever.

For survivor, I main Meg. Purely because I liked all her perks since the beginning.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,828
    Options

Survivor: Dweet. I love his nerdy appearance, his backstory of how he was the repressed under dog who found his inner strength in the fog and rose to leader status with the survivors. He has the most realistic disposition any person who was thrust into a horrific situation like this would have; he is nervous! He has terrific cosmetics. Dweets are just the best.

Killer: Michael Myers. I am a huge Halloween fan. I instantly gravitated toward Myers. He is one of the most versatile killers when it comes to builds and play styles. Scratched mirror being my favorite. Its so much fun giving those jump scares. He's one of the more well rounded killers, he could just use some little buffs here and there. But overall he's great, and I feel accomplished when I 4k with him.

• TinyMoon3
    TinyMoon3 Member Posts: 45
    Options

Before I started having extreme lag issues that only affected my killers, I mained Hag. Loved being able to gain ground quick thru teleporting. Started working on Plague a couple months ago and I like using her now.

My survivor mains are Feng, Yui, and Claudette, and Meg. Their perks go great together when you're able to mix and match them.

• KingFrost
    KingFrost Member Posts: 3,014
    Options

I main Pig because Pig I like how she feels. Her lunge is perfect. With other killers, I always feel like their weapons feel heavier for some reason. Even though every lunge is the same. The animation makes it feel effortless.

I main Cheryl because I like Silent Hill and I wanted to move away from using Meg all the time. On PS4 right now I main Jake.

• RareOmen
    RareOmen Member Posts: 143
    Options

Survivor - Tapp

When I first played this game he was the first DLC character I bought so he holds a special place in my heart.

Killer- Doctor Main

I've always loved the doctor through all the patches he's been through. He's my go to whenever I have a bad day and want to blow off some steam.

• Arctus
    Arctus Member Posts: 42
    Options

I main Oni because he's very fun and rewarding to play but I play almost any other killer as well.

Yui as survivor because Kumi Daiko Performer

• xEa
    xEa Member Posts: 4,105
    Options

Survivors i main:

• Ash (Its Ash)
    • Ace (Coolest dude in the Fog)
    • Claudette (When i started i thought it is a good idea to play her because of stealthy cosmetics)

Killer i main:

• Trapper, Wraith, Nurse, Doctor, Demogorgon, Oni, Legion, Spirit, Clown, Pig, Freddy, Cannibal, Hag, Myers

I dont main Billy because i dont want to put the effort to learn his chainsaw properly. He is more fun to verse then to play for me.

I dont main Huntress because i am terrible with her and i dont want to pup hours into her, there are better options for me.

I dont main Ghostface because i am to bussy playing other killers and survivor

I dont main (or in that case... play) Deathslinger because i hate this stupid stinkmouthy laughing Cowboy as survivor. Not feeding into it.

I dont main Pyramid Head because i dont like the concept of those type of killers. Same with Deathslinger... not feeding into it what i hate as survivor.

I dont main Plague because i find her boring tbh. And you usually end up with a short ammount of bloodpoints.

• FellowKillerMain
    FellowKillerMain Member Posts: 858
    Options

Don't really main any killers, play all of them mostly. Depending on how I'm feeling.

The same goes for survivors. I think the only thing that determines who I'm playing with either role is whether or not they have an 100% xp offering.

• OwnDshadows
    OwnDshadows Member Posts: 1
    Options

I liked to main Feng when I started because I liked technician, lithe, and plunders instinct. I could work gens and use lithe for my exhaust perk, 4th perk probably spine chill for added security. Decent perks to start with

Killer I don't play very much just for the rift challenges, but I like playing the wraith. Add ons alone making him reappear faster or track blood better and have bloodhound, but perks i have are basic. Unrelenting cause people be bogus with those swerve moves. Sloppy butcher (increased tracking) unnerving presence for pressure, and... Brute strength

• Ayrenmag
    Ayrenmag Member Posts: 5
    Options

I main Legion because i love their design,story and i like chaining hits with feral frenzy.

For the survivor i play Nea, Laurie,Cheryl,Feng and Nancy. I love their outfits.

• BassTram
    BassTram Member Posts: 195
    Options

I main Jake because he was the one I liked out of the original four when the game first came out. I finally worked to get him to P3 with all perks. For killer I main Deathslinger because in my opinion he's just really fun to play

• VSchmitt
    VSchmitt Member Posts: 571
    Options

I main Oni as a killer 'cause BAM BAM!!!!

survivor I play anyone who I'm feeling that day 'cause they're just re-skins. I do however like playing female survivors 'cause they look nimbler then male, but it's just psychological BS.

• CrowVortex
    CrowVortex Member Posts: 957
    Options

Survivor side i really only play Tapp, cause he has all useful perks unlocked along with a few cosmetics.

Killer side i mainly switch it up between Clown / Executioner and Oni and do well with them. Though tbh i am thinking of investing more time into Wraith after i've seen his hooded cosmetic in the rift haha. Would love to try Demo too but i haven't bought yet.

• Human_Giraffe
    Human_Giraffe Member Posts: 123
    Options

I main Wraith because in games for some reason I like being able to travel around the map unnoticed and sneak up on people, this is the same reason I main spy on TF2. He's also good for mindgames and making sure survivors stay off gens, you can cloak while in chase while making the survivor you were chasing think you're still chasing them so they get super paranoid and you can go find some other survivors. Survivor wise I main Ash because ain't nobody able to compete with Ashley Johanna Williams in the bad ass department.

• Elcopollo
    Elcopollo Member Posts: 766
    Options

I main Legion, because they are the most fun to play as for me personally. I bought them in the mid-Spring this year and ever since them was very comfortable with playing as them. They are still the only killer on whom I got an Adept achievement on the very first game. I like the idea of these characters, like their lore, like their skins. The information on the survivors' location, which you get from their power, is pretty useful, plus they got some cool perks (Discordance is universally useful, Mad Grit is very fun with Agitation/Iron Grasp combo, Iron Maiden is neat on Huntress). But that's it, yeah. I just like them and I am the most comfortable with playing them. That's why I main them. That's why probably most people main a certain character.

I main Kate, because, well, she's an ultimate waifu.

------------

also...

"Second-In-Command" Killers: Trapper, Freddy, Bubba, Spirit, Demogorgon.

"Second-In-Command" Survivors: Nancy, Dwight, Feng, Meg, Steve.

• doggieknees
    doggieknees Member Posts: 3
    Options

I play both sides 100% equally.

My killer main is definitely Oni. He’s very strong, but has enough counterplay to where I can definitely acknowledge when a skilled Survivor utterly outplays me. He also has a wide selection of strong, useful add-ons, an awesome chase theme, and his overall aesthetic is just ultimate Chad.

My survivor main is Nancy. I have the absolute biggest crush on Natalia Dyer (the actress who plays her in the show) and while the DBD model doesn’t do an amazing job at replicating her face, they got the key details down. She also has some great cosmetics and I feel like she’s one of the few survivors in the game who could actually go toe-to-toe with some of the killers if given the right tools. If you’ve seen the show you know exactly what I mean. She also has very strong teachable perks.

• CrossMode
    CrossMode Member Posts: 20
    Options

Ghostface

Feng... Jump to Cheryl

• Khroalthemadbomber
    Khroalthemadbomber Member Posts: 1,073
    Options

Pig will always be my one true love but I've also been playing a lot of bunny Legion lately. Pig was the Killer that got me to rank 1 the first time back before the second BNP change (first iteration BNP was instant generator completion on use, second was multiple skillchecks until gen completion, third is what it is currently). As such, she holds a special place in my heart.

As for Survivor, presently I play a lot of Zarina and Ace. Zarina because I like the way she looks and Ace because he's fabulous.

• Doctor_Grizz
    Doctor_Grizz Member Posts: 85
    Options

Jeff, he's so relatable to me, I'm somewhat of an artist, listen to metal. Also, I want to encourage the use of lesser played survivors, I want to see survivors that aren't Meg, Feng, Kate, Nea or Claudette every god damn game.

Oni, he's fun to play, you got lethality and speed (you have to work for it and i like that).

• dugman
    dugman Member Posts: 9,714
    Options

I don't play survivor, I don't find it very fun, but on the rare occasion I have I played Ace because I think it might be fun to do a plunderer type build where you pick up items during play and use them right away if possible.

With the killers I basically just play whatever killer has my oldest daily mission for a few matches, I don't really "main" anybody in particular. I think my best killer is either Freddy or Doctor? I actually have fun playing Fake Pallet Freddy, even though they're not actually as flexible as his normal snares I always get a kick out of watching someone fall for them. And Doctor's tracking is awesome, you're rarely not in a chase when you play Doctor simply because it's so hard to stay hidden from him.

Least favorite killer is definitely Nurse. I can't stand her blink stuns, they're super annoying! Other characters like Legion have stuns or power downtime but you only deal with those about once per minute typically. With Nurse you're stunned pretty much every 10 seconds since you have to blink so frequently just to even hit survivors. In fact when I play her I intentionally use either her Red or Green add-on that suppress her blinks to give her faster movement speed just so I don't have to blink as often. I'm literally playing a variant of Nurse that is weaker than the normal character simply because wheezing is so irritating. (Maybe if they made it so you could still look around while stunned and slowed down the blink refresh to compensate I'd like her better? I'm not sure, either way she could really use a ravamp to make her more fun to play.)

• WhiteRuineer
    WhiteRuineer Member Posts: 16
    Options

I used to play as the Huntress, but the throwing axe's part requires patience and skill. lol So I switched to using the Trapper. AKA Snapper Trapper lol He's super fun, and I love setting traps before I hunt down survivors. Its fun to set the traps in places you wouldn't expect, like totems and chests, and on the stairs as you go down or up. I don't care much to hook everyone. I just like to set up a challenge for myself and others and have fun trapping.

• MrPeterPFL
    MrPeterPFL Member Posts: 636
    Options

Nancy, shes my cup of tea

GhostFace, love his stealthy play style

• BillIsBestBoi
    BillIsBestBoi Member Posts: 30
    Options

Oni, Because he is a amazing and fun killer and Bill because he is bill

• Tricks
    Tricks Member Posts: 957
    Options

On Survivor I play which ever Survivor has my meta perks because Survivors are just skins. Basically anyone who has Spine Chill / Kindred / Alert and 1 more filler slot

On Killer I play

• Freddy (when I want to murder everyone with my hands tied behind my back)
    • PH (because awesome)
    • Slinger (for spear head-banging)
    • Wraith (because easy-mode)
    • Trapper (hes just fun)
    • Bubba (to roleplay an insidious basement face camping tunneling scrublord)