Game broken on ps4

Can't even play. Get blue screen every single game on ps4. Anyone else having this issue?

Comments

• Warhorse_Huntress
    Warhorse_Huntress Member Posts: 43

I'm having this issue, Dbd actually told me it's servers were having a stroke and then allowed me in after the second attempt, only to blue screen as soon as I attempted to queue

• FogNoob
    FogNoob Member Posts: 116

Having the same issue here.. me and a friend. Weirdly was playing just fine a few hours ago.. was something done on the background? This doesn't look like a server issue, since the game is outright crashing.

Im also being stuck on the survivor selection screen after each game.

Now can't even create a party in game.

• BigFatChungus
    BigFatChungus Member Posts: 66

I literaly cant play, my game crashs in every game i play and then blue screen happear

• Deathslinger
    Deathslinger Member Posts: 570
    edited August 2020

I’m on ps4, only just played 2 games. Hope this doesn’t happen to me. I’m assuming U tried closing and reopening app/resetting ps4?

• Luciferr_2nd
    Luciferr_2nd Member Posts: 911

Im on ps4 and i cant create a lobby as survivor, it just comes up "failed to create a party"

• priscillaH
    priscillaH Member Posts: 14

Bluescreens, lobby fails, friends don’t see invites ,in game crashes ( 3 pips gone yay) , stuck in a lobby by myself unable to do anything but close the game. Amazing

• babygirl91580
    babygirl91580 Member Posts: 66

Yup they are trying to get remix of swf that’s what it looks like to me. If I can’t play with my friends won’t support this game any longer

• Kikki
    Kikki Member Posts: 536

Me too on ps4

my friends get's constantly bluescreen.

they can do everything and get error codes.

• AduuGhost
    AduuGhost Member Posts: 4

Same here. Bluescreen, error and lost progress. One rank down. My friends too. We're starting match, going to gens and ... crash. Code CE-34878-0. Pretty good job so far, devs.

• Sackboy123
    Sackboy123 Member Posts: 465

Same issue here, either I get the blue screen or the killer gets the blue screen. It seems to have only started today though

• AduuGhost

Yesterday we had 2 errors. Today we can't play. Every match looks the same. Loading, starting and bluescreen. GG!

• FogNoob
    FogNoob Member Posts: 116

@Peanits it seems to be a wide spread issue on PS4. Are you guys aware of it?

• OverdoseT
    OverdoseT Member Posts: 57

Yeah played yesterday with 2 Friends and at least every 3rd Match one of us have the game error crash :(

• AduuGhost

I don't know what's going on. Yesterday I can't play with my friends. We can't join to lobby or just get custome game, but we can play as killers and we didn't get error.

I played 3 or 4 match and as killer and I had 4 survs in match. But when I want to join as surv I got crash. This is annoying.

• Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703

Oh dear. Oh dear oh dear.

This should be sorted asap.

I haven't been playing much...be on GTA.

• JawsIsTheNextKiller
    JawsIsTheNextKiller Member Posts: 3,360

I had the CE-34878-0 blue screen twice yesterday. Not had it (yet) today though.

• Todgeweiht
    Todgeweiht Member Posts: 3,666

Thank god I haven't been playing DBD the last couple of hours.

• Alice_pbg
    Alice_pbg Member Posts: 6,556

I haven't played today... but it was working fine yesterday

• cloudface
    cloudface Member Posts: 93

On my way home now; game was okay (apart from MMR problems) yesterday for me apart from that regular "can't change to killer from survivor menu so havento quit the game and reload" problem and then a wait time for killer so long I just quit playing. Did have sone troubles with trying to get SWF going a few days ago and 2 of the folks in the SWF group said they'd had the game crash a few times.

Does anyone else feel the hitboxes have gotten bigger since update? I keep getting in spots where it looks like I've vaulted a pallet and my Lithe kicks in but then killer takes a swing and somehow hits me over the pallet.

• hillbillyclaudmain69
    hillbillyclaudmain69 Member Posts: 1,528

Yea its happened 6 times today. I dont get it as much playing killer tho. You guys might want to play killer for RN.