The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Anyone found the golden toolbox in the new map??

I just fount it, what could this golden toolbox mean? :sweat:

Comments

• Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104

Maybe it's Vigo's toolbox?

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172

@Thatbrownmonster said:

They have a golden toolbox in every map. They mean nothing and are simply a fun "try and find me" easter egg hunt.

• BACKSTABBER
    BACKSTABBER Member Posts: 1,809

@MegaWaffle said:

@Thatbrownmonster said:

They have a golden toolbox in every map. They mean nothing and are simply a fun "try and find me" easter egg hunt.

pic plz

• feffrey
    feffrey Member Posts: 886
    the golden toolboxes does Gens less than 10 seconds the lore is that the Entity has two halfs . one made a golden toolbox to help survivors but the evil half took it
  • MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172

@BACKSTABBER said:

@MegaWaffle said:

@Thatbrownmonster said:

pic plz

Nothing I have to provide but many YouTubers such as PaulieEster have made videos showing all the locations.

• PinkEricka
    PinkEricka Member Posts: 1,042
    I guess I’m just not that attentive at all because I’ve been playing this game for 11 months and not once have I heard of or seen a golden toolbox...
  • CodyJia
    CodyJia Member Posts: 37
    I guess I’m just not that attentive at all because I’ve been playing this game for 11 months and not once have I heard of or seen a golden toolbox...
    The one in Haddonfield is so obvious! Are you sure you haven't seen one? 
  • powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

@CodyJia said:
    PinkEricka said:

Yeah by the literal real life jungle gym underneath the picnic table.

• CoffengMin
    CoffengMin Member Posts: 862

i think i saw it on a video i only played the new map once since it came out

• ACEvHEARTS
    ACEvHEARTS Member Posts: 403
    I tried to pick that Haddonfield one up so many times when I first started playing lol. Didn’t realize it was an Easter egg at first.

But the temptation is always there still. That toolbox has got to be God tier. I want it. 
  • powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

I finally remembered to take a screenie of it.

• Digwiid
    Digwiid Member Posts: 311

Under the Yamaoka Estate house i'm pretty sure. Just before you go up the first set of stairs, it's under the porch thing.

• BoxingRouge
    BoxingRouge Member Posts: 606
    edited September 2018
    I found it, finally!
  • PinkEricka
    PinkEricka Member Posts: 1,042
    CodyJia said:
    @CodyJia Are you talking about the golden toolbox under the bench? Btw, if you’re using a mobile device, when you quote make you @/me or else I won’t get the notification.
  • CodyJia
    CodyJia Member Posts: 37
    CodyJia said:
    @CodyJia Are you talking about the golden toolbox under the bench? Btw, if you’re using a mobile device, when you quote make you @/me or else I won’t get the notification.
    @PinkEricka yes! That one. It's the golden toolbox.