Do you wear your Prestige Outfits often?

DerZuntor
DerZuntor Member Posts: 293

Do you wear your Prestige Outfits often? 69 votes

Yes
46%
SpectrobyssAdelooInjiCheersF60_31ATerribleBillymusstang62TaigaUistreelDr_LoomisEnderloganYTFilledPizzaPrettyFaceKateAwkward_FiendBaby_Dwight_MainFluffySharkz_SkullKidnotstarboardHellArcher065MusicNerd_TC 32 votes
No
53%
WeederickFatelanceSnakeSound222DaDevilsSkirtGHERBEARRULESNanglaurDr_TrautsDimekBabyCameron10NekoGamerXCashelP14Fog_KingSneakyNeytrixKernelzillaBoosted_Dwightdoitagain_AngryFluffyAhoyWolfanonymous31337Parallax 37 votes

Comments

• FilledPizza
    FilledPizza Member Posts: 392
    Yes

Only if I don't have any other cosmetic options that are decent

• PrettyFaceKate
    PrettyFaceKate Member Posts: 1,776
    Yes

Only on my killers.

• anonymous31337
    anonymous31337 Member Posts: 192
    No

Only on characters that don't have any other skins like bubba or freddy.

• NekoGamerX
    NekoGamerX Member Posts: 5,272
    No

no i don't maybe the head or top sometime but most the out i buy i wear.

• Boosted_Dwight
    Boosted_Dwight Member Posts: 3,059
    No

I wear them but not often. I like the other cosmetics they offer :) .

• CashelP14
    CashelP14 Member Posts: 5,564
    No

It's hard to answer this question since you have no mix and match option.

As killer I use the P3 Bubba, Pyramid Head and Plague.

As survivor I usually use at least 1 prestige part, but not the set. So Tapp has the P1 body and P2 legs with the sunglasses head. Nancy has the P3 head and Meg also.

As survivor you should never run a full P3 skin unless your pretending to be a baby.

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,118
    No

Really only on licensed characters.

• KateDensonMain3331
    No

I don't wear them ever. I prefer to wear the cosmetics I've purchased so I get my money for them 😂

• Adeloo
    Adeloo Member Posts: 1,448
    Yes

The only characters i prestiged are Hag and Zarina. Hag as better cosmetic than her prestige so i don't use it or maybe for the claw, while Zarina has one of the best prestige in the game IMO so i like using one of the three parts at least.

• Awkward_Fiend
    Awkward_Fiend Member Posts: 687
    Yes

Bloody pants be kinda slick

• SneakyNeytrix
    SneakyNeytrix Member Posts: 6
    No

This is actually hard as I only have very few celled items as those were all I wanted. I can say for sure though, I only use prestige if I have too, like it’s all I have, if it’s some kind of meme squad, or I’m playing any killer other than my Angel Of Music Wraith

• SebaOutbreak
    SebaOutbreak Member Posts: 399
    edited August 2020

Yes and no. I think some killers look cooler with all the blood on, same as some survivors, but with others I prefer to go for a different outfit or, even the vanilla one. I also like to use prestige outfits on Killers I somewhat main, so you'll probably never see me with a bloody Nurse, Billy or Pig, among others.

• jadss
    jadss Member Posts: 207
    No

I love claudette's 10 year anniversary, so I don't use it often now...

• Fog_King
    Fog_King Member Posts: 688
    No

It's very rare for me to use the bloody clothes, especially since there are so many good outfits for the characters in the shop.

• LonelyBananana
    LonelyBananana Member Posts: 11
    Yes

blendette

• FluffySharkz_
    FluffySharkz_ Member Posts: 48
    Yes

Only on certain characters, like I don't use the prestige demo cosmetics cuz they look like #########.