I am a killer main and only play killer
5%
MiriamGGlamourousLeviathanNeuslock 3 votes
I am a survivor main and only play survivor
1%
IR3KTheTrend 1 vote
I play killer most of the time, and rarely play survivor
13%
BardPrettyFaceKateBriskenmostlyghostlyWubalubadubdub03AndevrrGoodJobGuys92Natural_Slasher 8 votes
I play survivor most of the time, and rarely play killer
22%
CougarOPBeHasUSunaIIanuScary_Punk_GhostGothicPrincessIamDwightPeepoLittilAvindarHarleyQuinnzoozoom6musefanKateDensonMain3331GhostGnat 13 votes
I play mostly killer but 35%-40% survivor
16%
Stormhaven13UistreelDeshDarkHunter99Generator_RepairerSCP_FOR_DBDjayruJunsuinaRepostRiposte4scoreand7skinsago 10 votes
I play mostly survivor but 35%-40% killer
22%
White_OwlAdelooGHERBEARRULES[Deleted User]animalmakAwkward_FiendBassTramSkullKidnotstarboardPior_MortePawcelotZephanUnboundneedy 13 votes
I play both sides equally
18%
FatelanceDaDevilsSkirtCheersNanglaurDimekLeonardo1itaAngryFluffyAhoyWolfkinDerZuntorGhouled_Mojo 11 votes
I very rarely play the game, pretty much never, rarely watch streamers and youtube content, but follow the forums
0%
I very rarely play the game, pretty much never, rarely follow the forums, but watch streamers and youtube content
0%
I very rarely play the game, pretty much never, rarely watch streamers and youtube content, and rarely follow the forums
0%

Comments

• ZephanUnbound
    ZephanUnbound Member Posts: 227

I'm about 65:35 Survivor:Killer personally. But with how bad survivor queue times are now on PS4 (often 20+ minutes at night for me), I may have have to start playing killer only at night, with survivor matches when I get a chance to play during the day.

• BeHasU
    BeHasU Member Posts: 830

I started as a Killer main for 300+ hours, i realised how frustrating and bs playing killer is and i switched to survivor. I mostly play duo with my girlfriend and rarely killer (i play like 5-6 games a week)

• SCP_FOR_DBD
    SCP_FOR_DBD Member Posts: 2,416

I play Killer a lot, but its nice to change things up every few games.

• Pior_Morte
    Pior_Morte Member Posts: 526

I play mostly survivor because I have friends to play SWF

• KateDensonMain3331

I rarely play as the killer. I really only play as killer to get rift fragments

• Awkward_Fiend
    Awkward_Fiend Member Posts: 687

Ques are pretty much the only reason why I play survivor nowadays

• RepostRiposte
    RepostRiposte Member Posts: 793

If I played survivor any more often my head would explode from all the vegetable teammates.

• White_Owl
    White_Owl Member Posts: 3,786

Mostly because of queue times

• Pawcelot
    Pawcelot Member Posts: 985

I play mostly survivor but a bit of killer on the side.

• Bard
    Bard Member Posts: 657
    I play killer most of the time, and rarely play survivor

I just don't find survivor to be interesting. Not only has there effectively not been a new survivor released since the launch of the game (since all of them are the same) it's just not a challenge.

I play it enough that my Ace is maxed out, but I only really play survivor when my friends hop on the game.