Nurse mains

Options

Hey this one is for the nurse mains out there

recently i really found love for her again amd wanted to know what u guys run on her

i run mostly whispers surge nurse calling and im all ears on her

perks i sometimes use stridor sloppy to swap things up

Comments

• bjorksnas
    bjorksnas Member Posts: 5,265
    Options

4 tracking perks, her chase power and potential is strong enough on its own

• Reinami
    Reinami Member Posts: 5,153
    edited August 2020
    Options

Sometimes i play perk roulette, but she really doesn't need any specific perks to do well. Generally for serious play i'll run:

Normal build(s):

BBQ + Surge + Infectious/Whispers + surveillance (for normal games)
    BBQ + Sloppy + Nurses + Whispers (for blendettes or if i see a team of medkits)

Gen slowdown build:

BBQ + Surge + Surveillance + ruin

Endgame build:

BBQ (i love bloodpoints) + NOED + Blood warden + Insidious

Troll/meme builds:

BBQ + Dark Devotion + Nemesis + Dead man's switch
    BBQ + STBFL + Spirit Fury + Enduring (when using spasmodic breath)

In general, good perks are:

BBQ

Ruin

Surveillance

Surge

Sloppy

Nurses

NOED

Infectious

Whispers

Post edited by Reinami on
  • Lx_malice
    Lx_malice Member Posts: 1,417
    Options

These days I mainly run Ruin, Infectious Fright, Whispers, and Tinkerer since it got buffed. I got the tinkerer suggestion from @coppersly and it works great on her. It can get you free hits and grabs and when used with ruin you can chase people off gens and get it to activate over and over. Whispers because it helps with early and late game and Infectious cause it helps you build massive pressure easily.

• PrettyFaceKate
    PrettyFaceKate Member Posts: 1,776
    edited August 2020
    Options

I'm all ears is a wasted perk on her. When it procs, you don't need it, because the fast vault notification is already a death sentence unless you're in your fatigue and then it doesn't help anyway. And when you need it, it doesn't proc. E.g. quick and quiet.

Her current meta perk is infectious. Beyond that, it's up to you. A meta build would be corrupt/surge/pop, sloppy/nurse's and bbq/whispers/discordance.

• LordRegal
    LordRegal Member Posts: 1,547
    Options

I'm a retired nurse main, but I didn't change my build from Whispers, NC, BBQ, and Stridor.

• edgarpoop
    edgarpoop Member Posts: 8,098
    edited August 2020
    Options

BBQ, Nurses, Agitation, Whispers and no add ons is what I run when I'm just vibing. It's fine for 70% of my games.

If I'm actually gaming, I go with Corrupt, Whispers, BBQ, Sloppy with double cooldown add ons

• immortalls96
    immortalls96 Member Posts: 4,652
    Options

Bbq, surge so she doesn't have to waste time breaking gens all the time..tinkerer for pressure and some cheeky hits, and infectious for pressure because she needs it..addons fragile wheeze for recharging and ataxic respiration for less fatigue..used to run double recharge but I found I liked this combo more for staying on track with the survivors

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814
    Options

I usually run I'm All Ears, Infectious Fright, Whispers and Dark Devotion.

• clem1710
    clem1710 Member Posts: 275
    Options

BBQ, pop, corrupt intervention and Shadowborn. You can replace pop with nurse's calling, it's good too. Shadowborn sigificantly reduces my chase time by helping to react quickly after a blink.

• Hippie
    Hippie Member Posts: 1,003
    Options

My typical build is Monitor and Abuse, Pop Goes The Weasel, Discordance and Nurse's Calling. I also like to run Make Your Choice, so I'll sometimes use that in place of Nurse's Calling or Pop! For addons I typically use the pinecone and Fragile Wheeze, and that's usually the addon combo that works best for me.

Trusty build that took me all the way to rank 2!

• Axe
    Axe Member Posts: 1,060
    edited August 2020
    Options

infect fright, knock out, bbq, ruin. wooden horse and metal spoon is my main loadout. good for u nurse players that like an early snowball and want to have good pressure

• coppersly
    coppersly Member Posts: 2,318
    Options

I'm so glad to finally see another Nurse run Tinkerer, and to see you're getting the exact benefits I've been talking about is mesmerizing.

Both of you run IF and I'd love to try to fit it in but there's just no room. Between BBQ, Ruin + Tinkerer, and a tracking perk (Spies) there's nothing that I can really remove. Maybe Tinkerer but I love it too much.

• pedroframil
    pedroframil Member Posts: 45
    Options

Well, i'm not exactly a nurse main, but I'm currently playing something like this and it works pretty well:

Corrupt Intervention, BBQ, Surge and Surveillance.

If i see a lot of medkits on lobby, i usually ditch corrupt and go for Nurse's Calling.

Nurse is all about map control and Surge/Surveillance does miracles for her. But if you just want quick matches and kills, slugging builds with infectious fright and/or whispers are good too.