What will this next year hold for dbd?

Options

The game has felt almost like the devs are pushing for an esport in some of these updates and I'm really hoping that in this upcoming year they really hit it home with new updates and make the game feel like a breath of fresh air.

The graphics update has my fingers crossed for more than just a graphical upgrade but maybe some new additions to the game with how it plays out and feels.

Curious on how others whether veterans or newbies feels about the game, I personally love it but would really wish to see more done to expand the game further than just cosmetics and characters. What are your guys thoughts?

Comments

• EnderloganYT
    EnderloganYT Member Posts: 621
    Options

the game needs some fixes to broken/underpowered perks and a side objective that actually means something so that its not boring for survivors, and not something completed in 5 minutes. essentially it needs to be more balanced.

I'm also looking forward to the new chapters coming. the next two are supposedly licenced so I'm excited to see who they get next. my bets on Candyman, then maybe Pinhead.

and finally, i'm hoping we see some results from this new MMR system. I don't think I need to elaborate on that.

• Momentosis
    Momentosis Member Posts: 824
    Options

Pain and suffering

• Suwusie
    Suwusie Member Posts: 26
    Options

Optimization. The graphical update will be nice but it’s going to kill consoles and lower (even mid range) PCs if they don’t get optimized.