Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Microsoft merge

when do you think the microsoft merge will come out i know for the first three in september but i want to know if they are even doing the microsof merge so i know if i should just restart

Answers

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,932

Sorry I am not sure what you are trying to ask here, Microsoft Merge?

• Emeal
    Emeal Member Posts: 4,951

@MandyTalk I think its if Crossplay is enabled between Steam and Windows Store users. Which would be a Yes, right?

• Fiv55
    Fiv55 Member Posts: 350

Crossplay is already enabled on Steam/Windows, but he's talking about crossprogression most likely.

@OP: September is the date for crossplay between different platforms. We dont know yet if crossprogression will be released at the same time. But once it has been released, you can switch to a different platform with your old progression.

• skydie_123
    skydie_123 Member Posts: 2

yeah I'm talking about the the crossprogression they said they already have coming out for steam, google stadia, and something else, but they didn't say Microsoft and i play on xbox but recently switched to dbd windows and i spent money on Xbox, but I'm on the same account but I don't have my dlcs or other stuff so that was what my question was

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,932

There's been no further information given out with regards to cross progression on the various platforms.

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,709

Only cross progression between Steam, Windows Store, Switch and Stadia is confirmed and coming soon.

Xbox and PS are not confirmed as of now but might come later