haha furry survivor go brrr

EnderloganYT
EnderloganYT Member Posts: 621

I was way too bored, so I made a survivor who's only personality trait is "excessive furry". should I mention this is a complete joke?

yeah, I don't want this in at all. this is all just for fun, not meant to be serious. and this isn't made to hate furries, I'm fine with them. it's all just one giant meme. also I have no backstory because writing is hard, so just pretend I put a backstory of someone becoming a furry and disappointing their parents or something typical like that. I'm gonna refer to them as "Mr. UwU" because I don't have any funny ideas for a name.

without FURther ado, let's get into this (i'm so sorry from my sins)

Mr. UwU: A fuzzy survivor focused on being useful rather than a disappointment like he was to his parents.

the god-awful perks

Nuzzles: You grow attached easily.

One survivor will be chosen as the obsession. While the obsession is alive, all actions involving you and the obsession have a 15%/20%/25% efficiency bonus and a 2% speed bonus. If the obsession dies, generator repair speed will be reduced 2% for the rest of the trial. if you are the obsession, all effects are nullified. does not stack. decreases your chances of becoming the obsession.

“Nuzzles your bulgy wolgy.” - Mr. UWU

What's This?: You always examine your findings closely.

Items found during the Trial will have 5%/10%/15% extra charges.

“OwO, what’s this?” - Mr. UWU

One With The Wolf: *edgy phrase here*

While in a chase, press the active ability button to run on all fours at 102%/103%/104% Speed.

“I am the wolf, OwO” - Mr. UWU

conclusion

yeah it's finally over. painful, right?

regardless I've got some boring unfunny things to say here, so skip if you want.

I most likely won't change or look at this abomination since it is the worst thing I've ever done. regardless, feedback would be wonderful since still want to learn how to make a GOOD character (lest we forget of my last chapter posted here shudders) so please inform me of how OP or weak these perks are. and who knows, maybe I will end up revising this. probably not but maybe.

now stop reading this and go post a comment about how poorly this character was designed

Comments