Wraith's "Beast" add on

Options
I just ran the "Beast" and "Ghost" add ons together last match and it seemed like the survivors were extremely confused. Kept running into me and kept failing skill checks as I got closer to them. Does anyone know what it's like to go against this build? I'm curious as to why it works as well as it does

Comments

• greenzebra64
    greenzebra64 Member Posts: 65
    Options

I would imagine that the survivors are trying to find where the killer is when they hear the heartbeat. When they don't see the killer, they tend to panic as the killer seems to becoming from any direction.

• The_Fallen_Utopia
    The_Fallen_Utopia Member Posts: 441
    Options
    @greenzebra64 That's probably true. The red stain is apparently still invisible it's only the terror radius that's active. I think when I was reappearing the ghost add on made them think I went invisible so they ran into me.. was hilarious to watch them all confused. 
  • greenzebra64
    Options

Yeah. I think it's the best speed limiter add on

• The_Fallen_Utopia
    Options
    @greenzebra64 I agree. It's supposed to be a downside but it's been more helpful then anything. Plus it gives alot of extra points. Win-Win
  • greenzebra64
    Options

I want to try it with distressing for the ultimate mind game, but that kind of defeats the purpose of the extra bloodpoints

• The_Fallen_Utopia
    Options
    @greenzebra64 Well it'll probably max out Deviousness near instantly but combined with other terror radius perks it could strong. Like the clown one that reduces their healing speed. Combined them with Nurse's Calling and it might be very effective at catching people who are healing. Especially if they use self care
  • FrenziedRoach
    FrenziedRoach Member Posts: 2,600
    Options

I would imagine running this with Distressing on small maps would make it hard to pinpoint you as well.

• The_Fallen_Utopia
    Options
    @FrenziedRoach funny how Wraith is the only killer I have who doesn't have distressing and he's level 46. Otherwise I'd try that on something like the Game