The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Which Killer Do You Hate Facing The Most

2»

Comments

• Akito
    Akito Member Posts: 673
    Spirit

You have to imagine when someone asks you what is dbd people answer

it's a 4v1 the team has to do 5 gens to escape and the killer is trying to murder them all before that. The survivor has obstacles like windows and pallets as ressources to survive a while when being chased by the killer.

Spirit: Goes invisible or not and whatever is going on the next thing that happens is you being ded.

Where isn't that not annoying and op af?

Beside S tier spirit

annoying designed is Hag, A tier Deathslinger, A tier Pyramid Head, A tier Oni with his best addons, B+ tier Doc with certain addons,D tier Legion with the TR addon and a playstyle where he's all the time frenzying everyone

• PoisonAsh
    PoisonAsh Member Posts: 60

Nurse, I think, is the strongest killer, because of her blink function done right.

Freddy also, because newbie survivors against him could be confused and get killed easily.

• PoisonAsh
    PoisonAsh Member Posts: 60

Hahahaha why do you say that? She's my favourite and I have a huge crush on her LOL

• ikeacat
    ikeacat Member Posts: 2
    Other

PIG.

The head thingys are so annoying! There is not enough time to go around to the search thing AND avoid the killer.

• SCP_FOR_DBD
    SCP_FOR_DBD Member Posts: 2,416
    Legion

Its impossible to not get stabbed when they're using feral, very little you can do other than hold W. When not using Frenzy they're basically every other m1 killer.

• RepostRiposte
    RepostRiposte Member Posts: 793
    Other

I don't really hate any killer but stepping in a good bear trap is feelsbad.

• Crypticghoul
    Crypticghoul Member Posts: 571
    Doctor

Doctor because all the screaming and random vfx on your screen gets incredibly obnoxious.

Spirit is a really close second for me though because her power is absurd and most of the ones I have come across have been playing really scummy.

• ObscurityDragon
    ObscurityDragon Member Posts: 710
    Spirit

Spirit.....do i even need to say why?

• KyloRen
    KyloRen Member Posts: 25
    Doctor

I hate facing The Doctor because it seems like every time I play survivor the first match that I play the killer is a doctor.

• GhostGnat
    GhostGnat Member Posts: 3
    Other

The Pig. It's super tedious to have to run around to try and get the Bear Trap off, and it's too easy for her to smack you out of her crouch. Like the Wraith at least has to become visible before hitting you.

I would rather be mercilessly tunneled by Pyramid Head and at least get Evader points than waste a bunch of time getting no BP in a Pig match bc I'm stuck running around to 4/5 stupid Jigsaw Boxes.

• magicmaster2020
    magicmaster2020 Member Posts: 499

Just seems completely braindead. Even when I play as him.

• BassTram
    BassTram Member Posts: 195
    Other

Ghostface. I just hate having to constantly be on the lookout and use my eyes more than my ears. Also face a lot of people who just turn their terror radius off and stay close to the hook

• MotherOfRaccoons
    MotherOfRaccoons Member Posts: 38
    Huntress

Huntress. Everyone else is fair, but I hate a killer whose unique power is Latency.

• RockyBruno
    RockyBruno Member Posts: 10
    Other

Pyramid Head. In all honesty, his kit is just too overloaded. His basic attack is extremely fast with a big reach, and his lunge has even more range. In case you thought you were out of his M1 range, his Ranged attack will surely get it, especially if you consider pallet stunning.

So he's got ranged attacks, big whoop... Now consider that he also has a form of traps. Sure they don't function like Hags/Trappers BUT they play a critical role in how powerful he is against you once you trip one, so you must avoid them regardless of how minuscule their effects are when you trip one.

Too much for ya? Too bad, he also has mechanics that allow him to avoid DS and Struggling altogether. Once you trip a trap, it's as easy as a tap of a button to teleport you randomly around the map to a cage where you cannot struggle or attempt escape.

Did we mention that he gets a free, built in Mori?

Now to consider that his perks add in an element of stealth by means of Oblivious, is there really any reason to play anyone else? Name a single killer that can easily take advantage of HALF the things PH does and I'll gladly shut up. LOL