What was the first Killer/Survivor you fully prestiged?

Options

Simply what Killer and/or Survivor did you fully prestige first

For Killer, Myers was the first killer I fully prestiged.

As for survivor, I haven't prestiged any yet, but I'm planning on making Ash my first.

Comments

• GRT_Alkaline
    GRT_Alkaline Member Posts: 226
    edited August 2020
    Options

I've only prestiged Feng and i don't plan on doing it for any other character on either side because i just dont think there is any point/good incentive to do so.

I've only done Feng to get achievements.

• Science_Guy
    Science_Guy Member Posts: 1,971
    Options

Claudette. Still my main to this day.

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,658
    edited August 2020
    Options

As a survivor, it was Claudette Morel. I was always told Blendette was OP so I mained her first (even if I did take a bit of inspiration from Michaela Laws and use Hexy's jacket). Loved the character ever since and she's still my #1 survivor main to this day, despite how hot David is.

As killer, it was Freddy. Wraith was my first ever Prestige however then I discovered Freddy (old Freddy, should clarify) and fell in love. Mained him, loved him, P3 50'ed him, then he got reworked and I loved him even more. He's still my #1 killer main too, and the first person I get the new perks on.

• TatsuiChiyo
    TatsuiChiyo Member Posts: 686
    Options

Kate is my only fully prestieged. Started playing at Curtain Call and after enjoying a few games purchased the DLC for Windows of Opportunity to help my newb self. Saw no reason to ever switch, though I may fully prestiege my Lisa (Cheryl) since Lisa is one of my favorite SH characters.

As for Killer, none. See no reason to personally, though if I did probably Wraith or Spirit.

• IIITweedleIII
    IIITweedleIII Member Posts: 871
    Options

Survivors: Jake

Killers: Legion

• EmpireWinner
    EmpireWinner Member Posts: 1,054
    Options

Claudette/Nurse

• Drywatr
    Drywatr Member Posts: 135
    Options

Meg was 1st p3

Pig was 2nd

• LeaderoftheSaints
    LeaderoftheSaints Member Posts: 162
    Options

Meg and Myers

• seki23
    seki23 Member Posts: 833
    Options

killer probably it was Billy i dont remember exactly.

survivor claudette or meg i dont remember,

• Skysair
    Skysair Member Posts: 88
    Options

For survivor, Kate. I prestiged her just in time for the 4th Anniversary, so I'll never have to worry about losing those items. Plus, lots of gateaus! Still sitting on 300 of them.

For killer, Deathslinger. Though there's no point to prestige, it's just nice to see the P3 icon and know that I can burn bloodpoints and never worry about losing my perks/offerings/items ever again.

Currently on the journey of p3'ing all my killers and then eventually the survivors!

• xEa
    xEa Member Posts: 4,105
    Options

Never prestiged a killer, i dont really see the point. Cant see my prestige anyway 🧚‍♂️

On Survivor i prestiged Claudette first. Reason was that the skin looked stealthy and the noob i was, i thought this game was a lot about stealth.

• BaschFonRonsenburg
    BaschFonRonsenburg Member Posts: 308
    Options

My meg was the first survivor I had prestiged.

legion was my first killer. He’s a good killer if you want to turn off your brain and still get loads of bp.

• Steel_Eyed
    Steel_Eyed Member Posts: 4,031
    Options

Claudette and Trapper on PC.

David and Clown on PS4.

• NeanderChaos
    NeanderChaos Member Posts: 29
    Options

Jeff & Pyramid Head

• LegionOfDumb
    LegionOfDumb Member Posts: 623
    Options

Nea and Freddy

• SkullKid
    SkullKid Member Posts: 46
    Options

First prestige was bill, first p3 50 dweet and first survivor with every perk on tier 3 nea

• FilledPizza
    FilledPizza Member Posts: 392
    Options

First survivor to P3 (and probably only) was Dwight, first Killer to P3 was Ghost Face.

• IIITweedleIII
    IIITweedleIII Member Posts: 871
    Options

That would make an interesting 80s sitcom. At least in my head it sounds funny

• AVoiceOfReason
    AVoiceOfReason Member Posts: 2,723
    Options

Nurse on PS4 was my first and Meg was my first survivor due to SB and Adrenaline. I knew speed was a needed thing. I didn't know Claudette had healing until I was P2 Meg xD

• MusicNerd_TC
    MusicNerd_TC Member Posts: 3,099
    Options

Survivor: Quentin

Killer: Michael Myers.

• HarleyQuinn
    HarleyQuinn Member Posts: 247
    Options

Myers / Quentin

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669
    Options

Trapper and Claudette

• Bootlegmoth
    Bootlegmoth Member Posts: 290
    Options

Claudette p1 and ghostface p3 for achievements, I'm not too fussed about getting the cosmetics so I just keep the rest at 50

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,794
    Options

Michael Myers and Dwight. They are the only characters I've prestiged. My two mains on either side.

• Naptroy
    Naptroy Member Posts: 7
    Options

Nancy Wheeler is my first prestige 3 lvl 50 survivor. Currently working on Steve and Cheryl. I’m a super Stranger Things nerd, lol. I would have prestiged Freddy and Demogorgon, but nowadays, I just find killer suuuuuper unfun to play as.

• SloppyKnockout
    SloppyKnockout Member Posts: 1,505
    Options

Wraith and Dwight.

• magicmaster2020
    magicmaster2020 Member Posts: 499
    Options

None at all. And I've been playing since 2016

• MrsGhostface
    MrsGhostface Member Posts: 987
    Options

Claudette and Doctor

• Veen
    Veen Member Posts: 706
    Options

Laurie Strode.

Because she was cool back in the days, when I kept missing my DS skillchecks.

• Deadeye
    Deadeye Member Posts: 3,627
    Options

I did Claudette and Spirit. Was about to fully prestige Legion but then he got reworked and I had no fun playing him anymore :P (btw I didn't moonwalk with old Legion)

• TWiXT
    TWiXT Member Posts: 2,063
    Options

Doctor, Of course, this was necessary for him at the time since his add-ons were wacked out with 4 common, 7 uncommon, 3 rare, 5 very rare, and 1 ultra rare. For me, the 2 most useful add-ons for him were in the Uncommon category, but because there were 7 add-ons in that category, I was always hurting for those 2 add-ons, and bloodwebs didn't provide enough uncommon add-ons per page until you P3'ed. Now that his add-ons are more sorted out, I feel like i might have wasted time P3'ing him.

• NekoGamerX
    NekoGamerX Member Posts: 5,206
    Options

David both on PC and ps4 i got alot p3 now tho..

• Demonl3y
    Demonl3y Member Posts: 1,416
    Options

Nea. .-.

Dont really play her anymore since i main Ming, Yui and Cheryl

• Pepsidot
    Pepsidot Member Posts: 1,659
    Options

Claudette and Hillbilly. Prestiged both of them to P3 to get legacy.

• JustSmegs
    JustSmegs Member Posts: 4
    Options

My girl Feng forever and killer, I don't have a set one but I do like the pig and the spirit.

• OldHunterLight
    OldHunterLight Member Posts: 3,001
    Options

I believe (can't remember honestly) but I think it was Billy and Claudette.

Billy because I was a Billy main until the animation change and Claudette well it is obvious why.

• FluffySharkz_
    FluffySharkz_ Member Posts: 48
    Options

Clown, he's been my main since curtain call came out.

• Yung_Slug
    Yung_Slug Member Posts: 2,238
    Options

For killers Myers first. Did the rest of the stealth killers after that.

For survivor, Claudette first because it was the only prestige that really mattered in my eyes. Never actually used it much though. Recently I decided to go ahead and give up all of my perks and items to P3 my Ace. Sucked for a while but it was worth.

• Zayn
    Zayn Member Posts: 365
    edited August 2020
    Options

Jake on PS4

Steve and Ghostface on PC

Post edited by Zayn on
  • PoisonAsh
    PoisonAsh Member Posts: 60
    Options

My choice would always be Dwight.

Killer? IDK.

• Popcornchicken11
    Popcornchicken11 Member Posts: 110
    Options

Ace for survivor and bubba for killer

• mydogmax19
    mydogmax19 Member Posts: 266
    Options

1st survivor I prestiged was jake. 1st killer I prestiged was the legion.

• Emeal
    Emeal Member Posts: 4,736
    Options

It was the Doctor, The plan was to use Distressing and BBQ and chilli to make a ton of bloodpoints.

Claudette, because when my friends played we picked a survivor each and I wanted to play as a healer character.

Now I have all perks lvl 3 on all Killers and are p3 50-ing all the rest of my survivors.

• Ghouled_Mojo
    Ghouled_Mojo Member Posts: 2,287
    Options

Only hillbilly. That was because I could play him without needing a lot of perks. He will be the only one I prestige.

• TheRockstarKnight
    TheRockstarKnight Member Posts: 2,171
    Options

Huntress and Nea; two of my four original mains.

Quentin, I struggled over whether or not to P3 because I had 90+ Emergency Medkits on him for a while, before eventually giving in.

And Wraith I decided to never Prestige because I still had Howling Grounds offerings on him.

• Heartbound
    Heartbound Member Posts: 3,255
    Options

Dwight and Trapper. They're the hero and anti-hero of Dead by Daylight in my eyes.

• animalmak
    animalmak Member Posts: 399
    Options

I prestiged Steve once, but I don't think I'll prestige anyone else. The RNG of perks makes me not want to do that because the bloodweb always seems to give me the perks I don't care for. My next goal is just to get all characters to level 40 for teachables (50 if I play them). Then maybe down the line I'll look at prestiging again for new goals.

• Todgeweiht
    Todgeweiht Member Posts: 3,666
    Options

Ace was the first survivor I P3d, when I started playing this game I played nothing but survivor, so I managed to get his p3 in less than a month.

Then came Legion, I p3d them shortly before they were nerfed because there was a blood hunt.