New Chapters

Options

I wanted to throw my own opinion out there about what could make a fun Dead By Daylight Chapter. I agreed with the Behavior poll a while back that I would love to see more representation from other media formats (literature, anime, manga). At the same time I do have some movie characters still come to the entity as many others do I'm sure. Pennywise and the losers club, Chucky, Candyman, springtrap (bit confused where he came from but, wouldn't mind). I would love to see these killers and their respective survivors come to Dead by Daylight but, there are others on my mind. Spoiler alert warning for Final Destination and Cabin in the woods if you have not seen them.

Final Destination I think could be a fun one to do. Obviously we can't have the Grim Reaper himself as a killer (maybe at least if we do not the FD version) but, we could do the FD main protagonists. Ideally I'd like to see Alex Browning from the first film but, if not Kimberly Cotman from 2, Wendy Christensen from 3, Nick O'Bannon from 4 or Sam Lawton from 5 could work fine as well. Otherwise I have seen the idea of using the legendary cosmetic gimic for the losers club If an It chapter was made, having one as the main survivor with the legendary outfits changing to one of the other losers. The same could be done with Alex Browning as the base survivor with a legendary cosmetic for Wendy, Kimberly, Nick, and Sam. The idea would be fitting to have these characters constantly fighting death and trying to stay alive, being stuck in a cat and mouse situation of being killed over and over again by the killers and the entity.

Another Chapter that I would love that could be more flushed out would be one for Cabin in the Woods. Dana Polk and Marty Mikalski as the survivors, the underground facility where monsters are unleased from as the map, or even the cabin in the forest from the beginning part of the movie, with the killer being Judah Buckner or the other Buckner family members. The movie was all about the characters going to a cabin and picking an item, that item being attached to a monster that was unleased upon them to murder them for what the scientists running it called the Elder God's. Beings that watch humans get killed in various ways for entertainment. The elder Gods in the movie are an allegory for the movie audience members. So what else then for them to be killed by the elder Gods at the end of the movie only to be dragged into the realm of the entity. Movie, to video game being chased yet again by various killers in different settings. Let me know what you think and what potential chapters would you all like to see that hasn't already been mentioned (Other than It, Chucky, Alien, Jason, Candyman, Springtrap).

Comments