The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Return of the Leatherface Avatar Clan

DocFabron
DocFabron Member Posts: 2,410
edited September 2018 in General Discussions
That's right! You read that correctly. Sign up today for a free bowl of chili and survivor pudding!

Accepting applicants now!

Best Answers

• IronWolf115
    IronWolf115 Member Posts: 672
    Answer ✓

@ShrimpTwiggs said:
    This whole Leatherface revolution is ridiculous but I love it.

There is nothing ridiculous about fighting for our sovereign rights to be Bubba mains, to live in a world without fear of being bullied or bumping into an object unexpectedly and going into a 4 second long tantrum.

I have a dream, that one day all Leatherface mains will be able to move at full speed while revving their chainsaw, that we will be freed from the shackles that bind us to the basement.

I have a dream.

• Lowbei
    Lowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    Answer ✓
    fcc2014 said:

@Lowbei said:
    fcc2014 said:

I believe my resurrection post and avatar change began this movement.

all this is getting you too many upvotes :( 

LOL not my intention but it is for a good cause. We need them back!.

true, thus RELUCTANTLY UPVOTED!

Answers

• Chi
    Chi Member Posts: 780

I am good, thanks.

• apropos
    apropos Member Posts: 245

@IronWolf115 said:

@ShrimpTwiggs said:

There is nothing ridiculous about fighting for our sovereign rights to be Bubba mains, to live in a world without fear of being bullied or bumping into an object unexpectedly and going into a 4 second long tantrum.

I have a dream, that one day all Leatherface mains will be able to move at full speed while revving their chainsaw, that we will be freed from the shackles that bind us to the basement.

I have a dream.

Leatherface has recently become my favorite. But there are two things that just don't make sense. First, I can't count the number of times I've charged the chainsaw and perfectly circled some obstacle ending up on top of a survivor and nothing happens. Two, his add-ons are broken. What does chili do, does it even work? The noise reduction add-ons don't serve any significant purpose. I'd agree that the tantrum is too long.

• IronWolf115
    IronWolf115 Member Posts: 672

@apropos said:

@IronWolf115 said:

@ShrimpTwiggs said:

I have a dream.

Leatherface has recently become my favorite. But there are two things that just don't make sense. First, I can't count the number of times I've charged the chainsaw and perfectly circled some obstacle ending up on top of a survivor and nothing happens. Two, his add-ons are broken. What does chili do, does it even work? The noise reduction add-ons don't serve any significant purpose. I'd agree that the tantrum is too long.

Yeah circling the obstacles happens because he doesn't move fast enough, and his chilli add-ons are literally useless, they do almost nothing.

• ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    edited October 2018
    Guys check out @RemoveSWF

He doesnt have the avatar anymore. He might have been unbanned!

You maniacs did it, now lets get @EpicFailTryHard back for comedic reasons.
  • @ChesterTheMolester said:

What did they even do to get banned?

• Global
    Global Member Posts: 770

traps killer shack basement

• ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    edited October 2018

@ChesterTheMolester said:

What did they even do to get banned?

IDK, but @RemoveSWF unbanning is bad news, General.

The LF gang has gained 800 pounds in weight at once and is able to overrun us!
    Post edited by ChesterTheMolester on