are killers bad persons?

Options

i mean the ingame characters. are they bad persons. i would say, yes. except for the demogorgon, you can say that the killers are bad persons. the demo just wants to eat and the hooking is his normal way to harvest food.

Comments

• Popcornchicken11
    Popcornchicken11 Member Posts: 110
    edited August 2020
    Options

Bubbas Not bad either, he's just been controlled by his family, and now the entity. Huntress could also be considered not bad since she's basically a child-minded individual

Edit: same could probably be said for billy since he was locked up for so long, and definitely spirit since she wasn't a killer at all until her father murdered he (though he lore could point otherwise i guess)

• Sonzaishinai
    Sonzaishinai Member Posts: 7,976
    Options

Absolutly dispicable people!!

Ow you meant the characters, yeah they are not the nicest

• Liruliniel
    Liruliniel Member Posts: 3,039
    Options

True you added to my points. It seems a good amount of the cast are actually pretty easy going.

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814
    Options

Honestly, a lot of them aren't really that bad. Huntress is just a wild child (literally, not in the "part animal" sense), Demo is as well, Hag, Plague, Nurse, Spirit, Billy, Wraith and most of the Legion were kind of just victims of circumstance, and Trapper was slowly driven insane.

• Mikeasaurus
    Mikeasaurus Member Posts: 2,327
    Options

All the killers have a sort of 'feel bad' backstory that the Entity manipulated to it's own ends. The biggest one for me was always Spirit. Her backstory hits me hard since she was never meant to be a killer, but became one out of the want for revenge against what her father did, even though the Entity caused her father to murder her mother. You even see it in Spirit's lobby animation, the few seconds that she seems to realise what she's become. It always hits me in the feels.

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669
    Options

they were eigther plain out bad perole or they were mentally unstable and were twisted by the entity into becomming the brutal and ruthless being they now are.

its said that those who didnt follow the entitys order right away got tortured, leaving them with scarred and disfigured bodies (e.g. Trapper).

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,003
    Options

Not all of them are evil, but some are

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,561
    Options

While not all were purely evil I think it’s stated that the Entity chooses killers that have it in them, it can’t twist every normal/good person into a brutal killer.

• RelentlessShadows009
    RelentlessShadows009 Member Posts: 192
    Options

I'm not sure if you meant huntress was bad or not. Just under her circumstances, is she really to blame for what she became? Just imagine if Mowgli from Jungle Book never finding civilization, he'd be more or less the same.

• MigrantTheGreat
    MigrantTheGreat Member Posts: 1,378
    Options

Rin Yamaoka wasn't a bad person, The Spirit is evil because Onryo's will go out of there way not caring who gets hurt in the process to get their revenge

• RelentlessShadows009
    RelentlessShadows009 Member Posts: 192
    Options
  • TheButcher
    TheButcher Member Posts: 871
    Options

Some of the Killer's are good people. I am glad that they are expanding on character stories.

• xEa
    xEa Member Posts: 4,105
    Options

Wasnt the Trapper also a good person before? Maybe i am mixing up somethine here.