What is this, boosting day?

shadowninja2012
shadowninja2012 Member Posts: 79
edited August 2020 in Off-topic

i just ran into 3 matches in a row of boosters, they give out my location so many times, and at the end game, the killer kills me, but let others go, like #########, i reported and reported this issue through of these cheating boosting pricks, through out my times on this game, but boosting has gotten a lot worse than better, its like there not even getting banned for this stunt

Comments

• shadowninja2012

heres an update, 5 times in a row, its really ruining my gaming experience, forget the battle pass, ill delete the game if this keeps up

• Satanism
    Satanism Member Posts: 27

I think you have to report in game snd then contact with proof before any actions are done.

• shadowninja2012
    edited August 2020

how, last gaming company wanted me to get banned for exposing cheaters on call of duty because of privacy, and i don't know how to send proof directly

• Vox_Nocturne
    Vox_Nocturne Member Posts: 545

I'm not sure what platform you're on, but being on Xbox I had this happen to me too once. I managed to get a clip of very obvious teaming up sent to BHVR on a ticket and they resolved it.

It's unlikely you'll be banned unless you incriminate yourself (somehow, don't know how though). It's best to accept you won't win once you realise, then aim to grab as many clips as possible, as well as the end game result (can prove absolute corroboration alongside video footage between survivors and killer).