Which killer do you have the most FUN playing as?

Options
WalkedMoss92
WalkedMoss92 Member Posts: 275
edited July 2020 in Polls

I see a lot of toxicity in this community and I wish instead of people focussing on winning, that we have fun and try to enjoy playing our favorite killers. I'm fine with losing matches every now and then, it's all supposed to be fun.

Not entirely who you main but which killer is the most fun playing for you, who do you enjoy playing as even if you lose.

(I couldn't see what I was typing when making the polls but I meant to say Deathslinger)

Which killer do you have the most FUN playing as? 139 votes

Trapper or Wraith
5%
HanselpupnotstarboardLowkeysaurusmostlyghostlyBineyLSerpentineSoleyman 7 votes
Hillbilly or Nurse
11%
WeederickGHERBEARRULESmusstang62Dominum_vestriEndstilleDBD78pizzamessGamekeeperSkullKidThrowaway123RattiusIllutionChozoChorizoBigSpinnersNimaKh1twilit 16 votes
Shape or Hag
4%
ShapingItUpIamDwightCitrusfruitdarkai123MozzieDecemberMan 6 votes
Doctor or Huntress
10%
DaDevilsSkirtKeezoalaenyiaDonZwiebelSebaOutbreakPokOBXThe_Doctor_2005skinuGhouled_Mojo_blzbbmusefanMotherOfRaccoonsNeuslock 14 votes
Cannibal or Nightmare
5%
Dr_TrautsPayneKillerChinna678bubbabrothaSocialDistomancyherrik666LonelyBanananaScaryTerryTM 8 votes
Pig or Clown
13%
CheersObscurityDragonMookywolfTreSenGlamourousLeviathanDeath_Syko21Nullclinescheetocultleadermydogmax19ChurchofPighahadrillgobrrrPeepoTwinnedHawks8772BamBamChoclateTrainoDonutsRGoodKyloRenloveontherocksHollyleaf12benki 19 votes
Spirit or Legion
15%
CrtKazzTaigaAhoyWolfpalletsryummyjasonq500ZoldyarRin_is_my_waifuScary_Punk_GhostGothicPrincessSpookyPumpkinPiezPior_MorteDerZuntorMarsauce223swogLittleSageyabccheeseyXeticusZephanUnboundRaccaineJunsuina 22 votes
Plague or Ghostface
11%
Seiko300SmilerLizIsMisEliteManny7EnderloganYTjammanCephalon_LebronBigbubbabam270PoisonAshBirdFloxcrossiSCP_FOR_DBDMSX_exezoozoom6ookerdookerKateDensonMain3331 16 votes
Demogorgon or Oni
9%
AdelooMiniPixelsUistreelKnotEnthusiastkinTodgeweihtC4BLESDemo_mainFluffySharkz_EobardThawneRobotInPyjamasGoodLookinCookinVolubleLizard23 13 votes
Deaths inger or Executioner
12%
JarBoosted_DwightSillierHorizon5PlantCollectortenoresaxByrdBriskenAwkward_FiendBassTramShrekTheThird69TheLegionMainGylfieOctoCatWalkedMoss92AndevrrSandwich_JesusvoorheesgtDoomSlayer666 18 votes

Comments

• bubbabrotha
    bubbabrotha Member Posts: 1,138
    Options
    Cannibal or Nightmare

Bubba boi, cause shut up.

• EnderloganYT
    EnderloganYT Member Posts: 621
    Options
    Plague or Ghostface

Ghostface is such a fun sneaky boy and it always feels good to get a mark off when you know you really shouldn't have

• Revzi100
    Revzi100 Member Posts: 529
    Options

micheal

• ObscurityDragon
    ObscurityDragon Member Posts: 710
    Options
    Pig or Clown

Pig's the best

And games feel satisfying when you use her powers right

• pizzamess
    pizzamess Member Posts: 209
    Options
    Hillbilly or Nurse

Well it's currently billy but I've tried the ptb version and he certainly wont be my favorite if he comes to live as is.

• IamDwight
    IamDwight Member Posts: 236
    Options
    Shape or Hag

Myers without a doubt. So many different playstyles and he's overall the most balanced killer (in my very honest opinion).

• PoisonAsh
    PoisonAsh Member Posts: 60
    Options
    Plague or Ghostface

Plague loves to explore around (especially the DD Saloon!) and barf randomly. She gets annoyed seeing survivors in front of her, so she just vanquishes them to continue with her stroll.🤣🤣

• Mookywolf
    Mookywolf Member Posts: 907
    Options
    Pig or Clown

pig, by far

• Keezo
    Keezo Member Posts: 453
    Options
    Doctor or Huntress

Zippity zappity, your DCs make me happity

• Throwaway123
    Throwaway123 Member Posts: 183
    Options
    Hillbilly or Nurse

Nurse, but she has so many game breaking bugs it's incredibly hard to justify playing her.

• AhoyWolf
    AhoyWolf Member Posts: 4,053
    Options
    Spirit or Legion

Legion, I really like them!

Also I love playing as Demogorgon!

• SocialDistomancy
    SocialDistomancy Member Posts: 1,319
    Options
    Cannibal or Nightmare

lmao a pig pulled me off of one last night for my first time not catching before it happened, combo of a bad spot and my mind wandering for a moment before i thought to pan the cam around again. It made me laugh but also shriek and sound almost just like my character at the time... and I'm a guy who happened to be playing a girl when it happened.

• ChozoChorizo
    ChozoChorizo Member Posts: 18
    Options
    Hillbilly or Nurse

This is such a dang hard decision... First off I just want to say all 3 of the 2016 release killers are like, in my top 3. I just have a massive soft spot for them.

Wraith was my favorite to play when I first started playing at release with 2 other friends in customs because I thought being invisible was OP as heck. For a hot second after replaying the game far more recently, I considered playing him as my main, but I didn't commit after I learned about the noob-friendly trapper and I kind of wish I did commit... come to think of it, I might try out Wraith again now that this thread's got me thinking about it.

Trapper was my main man when I was learning the game, he helped me with fundamentals and being able to lock down windows and pallets was a great way for me to not only avoid doing chases against good players (lol) but it also taught me the importance of each killer's power and how it can be used to spice up your play significantly.

Hillbilly was a tough switch for me after practically teaching myself to not commit to chases if my foes started using pallets or windows, but I'm glad I took the time to learn him. He's gonna be changing soon, and although I've seen people calling for the end of times, I genuinely think I'm still going to enjoy him because of how I kept myself going when learning him: Getting saws just feels so great. Whether it landed because of an amazing mind-game play or just because both me and the chased survivor were bumbling idiots, the visceral feeling of landing an instant down is something special and I don't think it's gonna get old for me.

I have to go with Hillbilly for now, just because of the saws, but all 3 of the original killers are probably my main choices. Oh, and Doctor. I played him for a little while and the Iridescent King is just so fun to play around with in customs... haha.

• cheetocultleader
    cheetocultleader Member Posts: 1,259
    Options
    Pig or Clown

Yup. See, if I'm approaching directly from behind and/or have nothing to cover me, you hope for the grab! But if I can hear the gen being worked on and the survivor's don't have a way to pan & see me, then you go in for the ambush strike.

• Endstille
    Endstille Member Posts: 2,246
    Options
    Hillbilly or Nurse

Actually nurse than billy but since billy is dead and nurse is bugged af, i will play spirit mostly or forever freddy.

• mostlyghostly
    mostlyghostly Member Posts: 135
    Options
    Trapper or Wraith

Wraith cuz he's fun to try and play at r1

• Biney
    Biney Member Posts: 6
    Options
    Trapper or Wraith

I main both wraith and trapper.

Trapper, it's satisfied me very much when they got caught in my trap which i predicted earlier.

Wraith, i think he's very underrated ( don't see him that often when playing as surv). I just love his ability, and making a surprise attack from the corner. I also like his playstyle

• BassTram
    BassTram Member Posts: 195
    Options

Honestly a huge fan of Deathslinger. It's such a good feeling when you hit some really difficult shots and just reel the survivor towards you. Also I really like his Mori.

• WalkedMoss92
    WalkedMoss92 Member Posts: 275
    Options

Same dude, he's my favorite killer because he's so fun to play as, it's so satisfying reeling in survivors.

• DBD78
    DBD78 Member Posts: 3,455
    Options
    Hillbilly or Nurse

Xbox Nurse nothing is more fun.

• GhostedShell
    GhostedShell Member Posts: 4
    Options

I think Myers is most enjoyable because of the different builds/games you can have, but I most certainly hate Hag and would rather pair up as Demo/Oni

• Dominum_vestri
    Dominum_vestri Member Posts: 47
    Options
    Hillbilly or Nurse

RIP billy

• LittleSagey
    LittleSagey Member Posts: 78
    Options
    Spirit or Legion

Ive always had fun with spirit, i have really good headphones so getting away from me is extremely hard to do. Hag is fun with shackles add on cause i love giving survivors heart attacks. Wraith with coxcomb clapper and the aura reading add on is good for jumpscares. And ill play doctor here and there for the constant screaming

• Ghouled_Mojo
    Ghouled_Mojo Member Posts: 2,287
    Options
    Doctor or Huntress

Trapper or Doc.

• Hanselpup
    Hanselpup Member Posts: 187
    Options
    Trapper or Wraith

Nothing can relate to the dopamine of a successful trap.

• SCP_FOR_DBD
    SCP_FOR_DBD Member Posts: 2,416
    Options
    Plague or Ghostface

Ghostface, his mind games and ability to catch unaware survivors is so much fun.

• tenoresax
    tenoresax Member Posts: 794
    Options

I've said this many times before and I'll say it again, there is no better feeling than a good punishment of the damned hit.

• mylesmylo
    mylesmylo Member Posts: 354
    Options

All seeing wraith and plague :) I like seeing all and I like vomiting on people 🤣

• mylesmylo
    mylesmylo Member Posts: 354
    Options
  • Seiko300
    Seiko300 Member Posts: 1,862
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Plague or Ghostface

I like all the killers I frequent pretty equally. Ghostface as my main, and then following Freddy, Oni, Hillbilly, Deathslinger, Clown, and I'm still trying to get the ropes of Executioner.

If I'm having trouble with one, I swap to another and I usually keep myself pretty contented with my own performance this way. Clown is limited in that he sucks (still hoping and waiting on that Clown rework now that they're done messing with Hillbilly and Leatherface), and I'm still trying to get better with my Deathslinger and Executioner, but I like 'em all for different reasons.

But there's a reason Ghostface is my main. Sneaking up on survivors and scaring them out of their wits is the most glorious thing. Even just the ability of repositioning without them knowing you're there is incredibly satisfying in its own way.

• ZephanUnbound
    ZephanUnbound Member Posts: 227
    Options
    Spirit or Legion

Spirit easily.

• LonelyBananana
    LonelyBananana Member Posts: 11
    Options
    Cannibal or Nightmare

Freddy 100%, popping out of a gen and seeing the survivors scatter makes me giggle

• KateDensonMain3331
    KateDensonMain3331 Member Posts: 45
    Options
    Plague or Ghostface

I'm not a killer main therefore I'm not good at playing as killer but it's fun to play as Plague and vomit on everything/everyone. Ghostface is also very fun so I think it's neat they were grouped together so I didn't have to choose between the two 😂

• Dr_Trauts
    Dr_Trauts Member Posts: 704
    Options
    Cannibal or Nightmare

bubba 100%

• LSerpentine
    LSerpentine Member Posts: 140
    Options
    Trapper or Wraith

Definitely Wraith. I like that I can be sneaky with him and visibly scare the survivors. I do however, usually just use him as a "good time killer" giving survivors a way to complete challenges or what not rather than actually trying to play as a sneaky killer fr.

• KyloRen
    KyloRen Member Posts: 25
    Options
    Pig or Clown

I've played a lot of the killers in the game but, The Pig is my killer main.

• Lowkeysaurus
    Lowkeysaurus Member Posts: 50
    Options
    Trapper or Wraith

Wraith! I don't use him often because I'm a survivor main through and through, but when I do play killer it's just for funsies and usually Wraith! Second is Ghostface and third is Legion.

• KnotEnthusiast
    KnotEnthusiast Member Posts: 464
    Options
    Demogorgon or Oni

I had basically lost interest in killer, but Oni made me love playing killer again. He's the most fun power of any killer in the game, bar none.

• FluffySharkz_
    FluffySharkz_ Member Posts: 48
    Options
    Demogorgon or Oni

bro who's the Deaths Inger he sounds epic