Are they having fun?

Options

Any victory I have these days is absolutely and utterly spoiled by looking at their ranks in the endgame chat. I honestly feel bad for playing killer at the moment. It's boring, it isn't engaging. Played like 50 matches so far and nothing has changed. I get like 1 fair match out of 20.

I am just trying to wrap my head around how this could ever be allowed to go live. Why aren't there placement matches or something similiar? Yesterday someone asked me on Twitch, they are interested in the game, should they play it, and I had to tell them no, not in the state that the game is in at the moment. Told them to wait because the devs are incapable of making positive changes to their game.

It's honestly disheartening.

Comments

• Veen
    Veen Member Posts: 706
    Options

I mean when I go against obvious babies I try to leave them a chance or two depending how's the generators going, to help them learn the ropes, and I eventually sacrifice them to reduce their MMR so they may be matched with killers of their level.

... In theory.

• ArtCrusade
    ArtCrusade Member Posts: 30
    Options

They said MMR does not depend solely on living or dying, so that does not help them

• Pawcelot
    Pawcelot Member Posts: 985
    Options

I am sure they had a blast. Such a blast that they'll never play the game again, maybe.

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814
    Options

I just had a match of Executioner in Dead Dawg, immediately found a glitch where if you get stunned whilst planting your sword you are forced to stay as a 110 killer, and 4k5genned. I honestly had to apologise. I know they did not have fun.