Why do you have 1 black female? Why does she have the worst outfits and hairstyles?

coffeeallday
coffeeallday Member Posts: 3

Why does Claudettes clothes look like rags? Her hairstyles are braids or dreads. Seems kinda racists. Why can't we just use each others clothes and hairstyles. Let us customize our characters the way we want?

Best Answer

Answers

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,938

Claudette has a huge variety of outfits the same as the other characters, same as hairstyles!

The outfits are designed per character model, they are not interchangeable.

• Pawcelot
    Pawcelot Member Posts: 985
    edited August 2020

Ironic, considering how she is a main pick survivor due to her small size and dark clothes.

• bubbabrotha
    bubbabrotha Member Posts: 1,138

It's not racist but go off

• claudetterealness
    claudetterealness Member Posts: 92

erm that's all subjective, I like some of claudette's outfits and hairstyles!

• RepostRiposte
    RepostRiposte Member Posts: 793

Claud has a million different outfits since she's one of the original 4 but okay

• coffeeallday

Claudette is the only character with rags for outfits

• coffeeallday

My question is for the devs ,not people that think they know it all. I know the clothes are not interchangeable, that's why i am asking , the devs, why are they not?!!!!!!! Claudette being small still doesn't answer my question, why is she the only black female?

• ABannedCat
    ABannedCat Member Posts: 2,529

How is a black person having dreadlocks rascist?

Extremely tighly curled hair is pretty damn common for someone with her skincolour.

• kylerabdcgamer10
    kylerabdcgamer10 Member Posts: 279

here let me make this simple for you okay? "DIFFERENT CHARACTERS DIFFERENT MODELS" saying this is the same as saying "why cant Leather face wear Ghost faces outfit..its really not that hard to understand if you even have half a brain

• Saitamfed
    Saitamfed Member Posts: 1,620
    edited August 2020

Well, as a matter of fact Hag is not white as it's shown in the videos. Besides. You speak about racism but you have problems because all the other characters are white? Who's the racist one? Seriously what's your problem? And I mean really, it's like if there is a TV show, they can be all black characters and there is no problem, but let put a TV show with only white characters and I hear bragging "Why there is no black characters? Kind of racist Are we?" I do believe some can't stand watching white people, and don't start with the "Historical reasons" because that's not a valid reason.

This discussion has been closed.